PDA

View Full Version : Hutch TS Spam...Again..

Isphera
21st April 2008, 10:46 PM
Since it is late, and I want sleep I will keep it brief.

As in January, Hutch spammed TS for several minutes before stopping. He did it with quick leave/joining, making him impossible to ban. This is the second time in four months this had occured, with this being his third admin abuse overall.

The reason I am posting is, rather than simply reporting it to Chalex tomorrow, is because four members - myself, Daemon, Target and Marc - are threatening to leave if nothing is done on this matter. If hutch is not banned for a long period of time AT MINIMUM, then consider my membership to the community defunct and over.

Hutch has caused severe damage to the community in the past, but nothing compared to losing current members over. I beg of Chalex to act swiftly in the mattter, since this may only be the first four of many to leave if actions are not taken.

EDIT: Bloo is now considering leaving also, so thats five members, with two founding members.

Hutch
21st April 2008, 10:47 PM
a long period of time at minimum... pahaha... thats a fixed amount of time...

Fine.. ban me from TS for however long you like.

Isphera
21st April 2008, 10:48 PM
I meant a blanket ban from the eintire community.

If it were up to certain people right now, they, and I, would not hesitate in Permabanning your ass like Hardie and sNk right now.

(For some reason, Hutch's post has disappeared, this was in responce to a post above, and not a double.)

Snerfs
21st April 2008, 10:49 PM
Oric has posted correctly with my part in his post.

silentlord.2008
21st April 2008, 10:54 PM
i aggree

Hutch
21st April 2008, 10:55 PM
I find it a great testament to this community, that the first 3 people who arent me who post are part of the WoW crew, who have it most in for me.

Bloo
21st April 2008, 11:04 PM
Bloo is now considering leaving also,

Correction, Bloo has been considering leaving for awhile, but feels he is "Just one crisis away" from doing so. I admit though, I've been "just one crisis away" for quite a long time.

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 11:06 PM
You may also have noticed that Hutch now doesn't exist on these forums ;).

Isphera
21st April 2008, 11:10 PM
On this thread, or at all on the forum? Cause his username is still in the list.

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 11:11 PM
Why don't you have a search around? If you find him (excluding profile page) I will give you a a chocolate bar :D.

Isphera
21st April 2008, 11:13 PM
I find him on Members List. But your right, he is nowhere to be found. What have you done, and how will you maintain it?

EDIT: I find him in the Arcade.

silentlord.2008
21st April 2008, 11:28 PM
Roflmao

ez64
21st April 2008, 11:33 PM
so this means Ive got extra deskspace at i34 then ^&^.

yes indeed that is pretty much my prioritys :)

VoX
22nd April 2008, 04:40 PM
Why don't you have a search around? If you find him (excluding profile page) I will give you a a chocolate bar :D.

I've found him in the shoutbox.

By the way, has Hutch been banned from ATK now?? Also, has Bloo left or did he just go to sleep?

Isphera
22nd April 2008, 05:29 PM
Bloo went to sleep. And Hutch has been effectively banned. For what period of time and to what extent the ban will cover, Chalex will deicide to night.

Chazlene
22nd April 2008, 05:46 PM
On the topic of the Orico-Hutch dispute, today at school, Hutch smacked Oric in the nose and gave him a nosebleed! And only because Oric wanted a hug...

Isphera
22nd April 2008, 05:59 PM
I feel abused, all because I wanted to be nice...

ez64
22nd April 2008, 06:01 PM
On the topic of the Orico-Hutch dispute, today at school, Hutch smacked Oric in the nose and gave him a nosebleed! And only because Oric wanted a hug...

Interwebs rage! :eek:

We dont have this sort of tomfoolery at Uni, just sex orgys in the main court, drugs for the css players and rock and roll :rolleyes:

Snerfs
22nd April 2008, 06:15 PM
is he still goin to i34? i swear to god... thats all im saying

theres absolutley no need for him to do that. Its a community on a COMPUTER, imo, he needs to grow up, get a life and make friends (if possible)

Chalex4
22nd April 2008, 06:27 PM
Instead of removing all of Hutch's posts, I have banned him instead. This was because there were countless threads made by Hutch that made no sense as a result of his posts being removed ;).

The ban will last until we feel that he is worthy of another chance. Hopefully he will be on better terms with everyone by i34, but that remains to be seen.

VoX
22nd April 2008, 06:27 PM
Maybe we should have a phone in vote to decide on Hutch's ban length...

It could pay for the Dedicated Server!

Snerfs
22nd April 2008, 06:29 PM
LMFAO im up for tht

Isphera
22nd April 2008, 06:40 PM
I'll vote £50 for perma.

Chalex4
22nd April 2008, 06:53 PM
We are not going to have a specific time that he will be unbanned.

It will just be when he is mature enough to think before he does something (if ever) and not spam teamspeak / cause pointless arguments.

silentlord.2008
22nd April 2008, 07:03 PM
not saying it in a bad way but i think hutch will not be nice to any1 at I34

ez64
22nd April 2008, 07:57 PM
not saying it in a bad way but i think hutch will not be nice to any1 at I34

Are you just posting to inflame the situation your not going so why even comment on it?

everypost Ive seen recently from you is just stirring or pointless.

Spamming TS isnt right and hes done it before so I dont think there was another choice but to ban.

Im on the warpath and im not happy :D

Isphera
22nd April 2008, 08:14 PM
I have been hit in the nose for no reason - I have the most reason to be unhappy! Yet I am not. Since you can't bring down the lushness with the punch. It takes a bullet to the brainpan, squish, to take me down.

Marshy
23rd April 2008, 10:02 AM
Ok this has gone far enough i have sat back and watched this fight but come on, he paid for i34 to sit with the community, he has no reason to go now, thats unfair and do you really think he will want to come back now? Ok im leaving this 'community' of 'friends' because its apperent you all like each other. I wont be missed as i dont really say much or do much but this just takes the piss. So i suppose i will cya

silentlord.2008
23rd April 2008, 12:37 PM
well hutch did start this off, so he deserves what he gets, (message a mod, close this thread) i am sorry for those that read this but it's wat i think

Bloo
23rd April 2008, 02:55 PM
Ok this has gone far enough i have sat back and watched this fight but come on, he paid for i34 to sit with the community, he has no reason to go now, thats unfair and do you really think he will want to come back now? Ok im leaving this 'community' of 'friends' because its apperent you all like each other. I wont be missed as i dont really say much or do much but this just takes the piss. So i suppose i will cya

Here here.
I have likewise decided to leave the community for an unknown amount of time. Simply put, it's not fun being here because someone (and not just Hutch, though he is the most direct troublemaker, there are other more subversive ones out there as well). When it becomes a fun place to be (and in some respects, actually becomes a gaming community, or even a community at all) I might come back.
I'll continue to check the forums for a bit, and maybe post (but probably only in a games related issue now.) - i've had enough of the bickering that comes with ATK.

If all else fails, when CNP starts (Chalex's New Project, when inevitably ATK falls down) i'll be there a few months later. :P

Darkeagle
23rd April 2008, 04:06 PM
This is sad what has been done i think That we should make a list of things that are making This happen (like people and such) and decide on what they can improve on losing members is bad!

Isphera
23rd April 2008, 05:01 PM
Marshy, he paid to sit with the community, that is not to do with this issue. If he wants to be a royal fuckwit, spamming TS, disrupting gaming experience and making 5 people want to leave if he wasn't banned, I don't see how he could stay, based on the fact that he has booked i34.

Plus the fact he punched me in the face on Teusday, and tried to do so again this morning.

Marshy
23rd April 2008, 05:24 PM
Ok i know he is a prat even i can admit that but a ban is out of order like Bloo said im leavin for a random amount of time. Probably be back when i have nothing else to do, And when Vox becomes Oric and Darkdeagle becomes Bloo.. CYA!

Isphera
23rd April 2008, 05:47 PM
Ban out of order? He constantly spammed TS and assulted me for telling Chalex that he was doing so. If that isn't banworthy, then please tell me what is. This is his third admin abuse in about as many months. He had to go.

silentlord.2008
23rd April 2008, 06:00 PM
Ban out of order? He constantly spammed TS and assulted me for telling Chalex that he was doing so. If that isn't banworthy, then please tell me what is. This is his third admin abuse in about as many months. He had to go.

i'm with oric, and the other post he made about 5 members wanting to leave if he was not baned, (i was one of them cause he was fucking anoying) so marshy what would you think should have been done with the prating around and punching oric.

and before any1 says i am sticking up for oric i'm not.

CallyWally
23rd April 2008, 06:15 PM
John was new to the job, and asked for help with his computer settings. He soon realised the technician was female, and when it came to setting his password, he wanted to be cocky. He asked for the password 'penis'. The technician gave him a funny look and when she typed it in, she burst out laughing. John didn't understand until he looked at the monitor. It displayed:
'Invalid password, too short'

This is my futile attempt at lightening the situation seeing as you could probably the tension pixels in this thread with a spoon. I've only been this community for almost a week, and EVERYONE (including Hutch) has been friendly. Please don't ruin this good first image you have given. Also, although I've completely missed the whole argument, please stop discussing the ban length of Hutch's ban, it is up to Ch4lex4 to decide, not a fucking phone-in vote. The sooner you get this shit sorted out, the better. I know at the moment you may not want Hutch at i34, but you might regret it when you have an empty space next to you which Hutch had previously paid for. I do understand that Hutch's reputation precedes him for being quite annoying, but all the same, he is an ATK member and to be honest, I think you are a very shallow person that if you have a problem, and you worsen the situation by threateneing to leave. Finally(sorry this is kinda long), although Hutch has been banned, 2 other people also left. That's a total of 3 people, which in my opinion, is a terrible loss of friendship.

Snerfs
23rd April 2008, 06:19 PM
you dont read properly, they havent left so to speak, their having a break, a holiday from it all if you like

CallyWally
23rd April 2008, 06:25 PM
Here here.
I have likewise decided to leave the community for an unknown amount of time. Simply put, it's not fun being here because someone (and not just Hutch, though he is the most direct troublemaker, there are other more subversive ones out there as well). When it becomes a fun place to be (and in some respects, actually becomes a gaming community, or even a community at all) I might come back.
I'll continue to check the forums for a bit, and maybe post (but probably only in a games related issue now.) - i've had enough of the bickering that comes with ATK.

If all else fails, when CNP starts (Chalex's New Project, when inevitably ATK falls down) i'll be there a few months later. :P

All I have to say is ...

Snerfs
23rd April 2008, 07:13 PM
and all i have to say is if you read what you've posted carefully, you can see it says

amount of time, so check it again

Isphera
23rd April 2008, 07:14 PM
If Hutch had been allowed to stay Cally, the gap would be six, possibly seven members, which was the number threatening to leave on the spot if he was not banned. And friend of community or not, you cannot just abuse TS and CS three times in three months, and be constantly be involved with feuds, and not expect to be banned.

I'm sorry, but it just isn't feasable.

And since Hutch has now departed, I expect the argument levels to decrease drammatically, since he was involved with pretty much every argument, whether with Me, Daemon, Chalex, Chazlene, or other members, but it was always him against someone else.

And on your i34 point - If he wasn't there, it would mean he wouldn't attempt to knee me in the balls and punch me again, which, although very funny to watch, did draw blood. And I quite like my blood in my body, thank you very much. But seriously, if he were there, then following these events, he would just be completely raped by everyone else following recent events. So it would be in his own best interests he wasn't there. And personally, I think thats worth the empty space.

VoX
23rd April 2008, 07:59 PM
And when Vox becomes Oric and Darkdeagle becomes Bloo.. CYA!

First off, I'm not going like Oric, I was told I am underweight so there is a massive issue there (no offence Oric) and also Bloo is a laugh to be round and he just wants peace, so it would be a good thing if Darkeagle was to become Bloo.

Isphera
23rd April 2008, 08:23 PM
None taken. My fatness is often the butt of my own jokes, so don't worry about it. It would be funny to see you get fat though :D

Snerfs
23rd April 2008, 09:24 PM
But seriously, if he were there, then following these events, he would just be completely raped by everyone else following recent events. So it would be in his own best interests he wasn't there. And personally, I think thats worth the empty space.

totally agree since i am actually going

Chazlene
23rd April 2008, 09:33 PM
Well I don't see why two people have actually left, Hutch has been banned, the problem is over. We don't need to continue this talk if Hutch is now out of the equation.

Snerfs
23rd April 2008, 09:34 PM
were moving onto the i34 now chaz :P keep ya old fartin mind up with us :D or at least im gonna try change it to tht :D

Chazlene
23rd April 2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, my brain aint as good as it used to be... don't need to tell me... and anyway, i34 is still a long way off, by then he could have calmed down and be happily back in the community, or canceled his i34 booking. I seriously doubt that he'd turn up and try to piss us off when there's 11 other people in ATK...

VoX
23rd April 2008, 09:49 PM
Although that would be hilarious to watch and would deserve a place on the i34 video!

Snerfs
23rd April 2008, 10:32 PM
TO CHEER SPIRITS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5uSuMyTMwg&feature=related

Isphera
23rd April 2008, 10:58 PM
If things have calmed down by i34, I will eat my own testicles.

Marshy
24th April 2008, 01:11 PM
If it has calmed down email me!

See you on wow oric !

Paper Tiger
24th April 2008, 03:35 PM
In the words of Homer Simpson

"Look at that blubber fly!" lol

Isphera
24th April 2008, 05:32 PM
It has calmed down. It's just tense at school when me and Hutch are in the same room.

VoX
24th April 2008, 05:45 PM
In the words of Homer Simpson

"Look at that blubber fly!" lol

It's actually "Wooo watch that flubber jiggle!"

Paper Tiger
24th April 2008, 05:47 PM
It's actually "Wooo watch that flubber jiggle!"

What bit are you on about? I'm on about when he has the x-ray...

VoX
24th April 2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah that's what I'm on about, it's "Woo watch that flubber jiggle!"

Don't make me scour YouTube to try and end this... lol.

Marshy
24th April 2008, 07:51 PM
If its clamed down then get him back on here and i dont want any of this 'Cheerin everyone up crap' its just off topic and pointless

Paper Tiger
24th April 2008, 08:37 PM
Don't make me scour YouTube to try and end this... lol.

No need, I've done it for you. Ignore the !SHIT! music... Best I could find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULE-IHF5_as&NR=1

Snerfs
24th April 2008, 09:04 PM
If its clamed down then get him back on here and i dont want any of this 'Cheerin everyone up crap' its just off topic and pointless

look Marshy, if a guest comes on here and were all like

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh were complete idots" and look at this, at least im TRYING to make the community feel better, raise the morale, ffs Marshy

Marshy
25th April 2008, 08:22 AM
There is no point to it, make more topics with intresting things then try and get this thread off the recent posts, even make it not visable on there. We need to stay focused and not just come up with random jokes and youtube videos. Make a spam thread for that or a 'youtubes most classic' Ok hutch deserved a ban but a week at the most not a untill we feel like it, thats just some members who dont like hutch getting their way.

Isphera
25th April 2008, 05:14 PM
Marshy. Three major offenses in three months - two spamming TS, one kicking members of servers for no reason. Spamming TS again after being banned. Abusive to other members. Causing arguments from nothing with other members. Posting in threads just to cause arguments with other members. Punching a member in the face over the issue. Using abusive comments against other members through IM programs (MSN, Steam Friends etc.)

Based on the list above, if the ban was only a week, I wouldn't be here right now, and neither would a significant proportion of the community. I am sorry you feel that we have acted harshly, but it was the opinion of Chalex and the majority that Hutch had to be removed from the community. And how many arguments have happened on TS and the Forum not about or involving Hutch? None. This just shows what I have said since the beginning in the fact that he was causing a majority of the communities issues.

Now I spoke with Chalex in Economics today (we sit next to each other), and we discussed the closing of this thread. I believe he will close it tonight, if not in the very near future. As much as I appreciate the posts trying to cheer people up, they have been unneeded and have clogged up a thread being used for discussion. I would appreciate if anyone else had anything to say - they say it before the thread is locked.

Chazlene
25th April 2008, 05:35 PM
Thread locked - Nothing is being sorted out here, mainly because there's nothing to sort out. People are just posting the same sort of things over and over again and getting the same sort of replies.