PDA

View Full Version : i34 video ideas.

Chazlene
27th April 2008, 08:00 PM
Some of us, especially Orix and I, have been discussing for a very long time ideas for embarrassing ourselves in an i34 video. What I think is going to happen, is that Chalex and/or the rest of us will film all the ideas we have as a separate ATK video, with the best bits selected to go into Chalex's normal Multiplay video. So, any crazy ideas you have, post them here, of course not everything will be able to be included. Here's the ideas so far:

Slow-mo of us in a line looking awesome in shades.
Oric dancing with his grin in random areas of Stonleigh Park (With credits over the top maybe).
Other dance videos (Need to get a funny song list together).
Daemon and I getting angry at each other in Indian accents while playing CS.
Oric dressed up as a Spartan yelling and running through the main gamers' floor.
Cribs-style thing with everyone's tents, etc, but I can't bring my caravan any more.
Just as an excuse for Chalex to show off with After Effects, include something with fake guns or lightsabres.
(Clever camera work needed) Having someone talking to the camera for example then Oric falling out of the sky and crushing them, or just tackling them.
Air band of all of us (I will also be bringing my real guitar).

Isphera
27th April 2008, 08:01 PM
I will be bringing my bass too.

Snerfs
27th April 2008, 08:27 PM
rugby tackle some people in the community randomly :)

Isphera
27th April 2008, 08:34 PM
Dibs on the obvious choice....

Chalex the stickman.

Or I could do a version of the video below and pretend to be black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

VoX
27th April 2008, 09:24 PM
How about an ATK piramid randomly in the main entrance?

Chazlene
27th April 2008, 10:56 PM
Might need some tricky editing, but someone could stare at Oric concentrating on him, showing their view as focusing then Oric's skin changing to black (Because is you look close enough, he is actually black).

ez64
2nd May 2008, 08:37 PM
I will probably be in possesion of a gorrila and bananna adult size costume's in june, would be awesome running through the entire hall in that :)

(no its not for really kinky sex, well at first its being used for a fun run.)

Paper Tiger
4th May 2008, 11:15 AM
Love the idea of the monkey suit! We should do random stuff like that though the main hall, see how many people we have staring at us!

Like the idea of the rugby tackle.

All of them are good!

CILLIT BANG
4th May 2008, 12:31 PM
ok il bring the shaving foam

ez64
9th May 2008, 02:36 PM
Monkey suit just arrived, scaring the public from bins will follow :)

Paper Tiger
9th May 2008, 04:58 PM
LMFAO! Make sure you video some of it!

Colonel Mitch
13th July 2008, 07:36 PM
Have everyone on the roof of the people carrier and drive away (slowly) with people falling off (people shouldnt get hurt falling off)

Chazlene
13th July 2008, 09:18 PM
Have everyone on the roof of the people carrier and drive away (slowly) with people falling off (people shouldnt get hurt falling off)

Do that, but with Oric's van as well, and have a game of chicken.