PDA

View Full Version : Savage 2: A tortured Soul

Vicious Horizon
8th May 2008, 07:01 PM
Damn, this game is good, its an RTSS (No, that isn't a typo) A Real Time Strategy Shooter. Basically, the team elects a Commander (RTS) who creates bases and manages the economy, while the Officer and minions go and kick ass, you're joined with NPCs on your team and enemy teams, and it's a brilliant game. You can choose from a load of different classes, who have pro's and cons, i've only played as beasts so far. The graphics are pretty good, and best of all, steam are doing a $5.00 off, and its $19.99 normally, so that's around £12.50 over here (You can try for 5 hours before deciding if you want to pay)
If you register, say that you were invited by another member and say that Vance invited you ^_^

Bloo
8th May 2008, 07:04 PM
I've heard of this, I must confess it's peaked my interest, but for now I won't buy it, exams and all. Also I wanted to buy Mass Effect on the PC, and probably should save my money up for that.

Vicious Horizon
8th May 2008, 07:06 PM
Download the free trial, its the same as main game, and its 5 free hours XD

Chazlene
8th May 2008, 09:25 PM
Sounds quite good, I'll definitely get the 5 hour demo, I usually really like the sound of these types of games that mix different genres.

VoX
8th May 2008, 09:27 PM
Ooo I'm tempted by the 5 hour free demo, I'll probs get that.

Isphera
8th May 2008, 10:45 PM
Give me a month and I will try it out. Keep reminding me.

VoX
9th May 2008, 03:57 PM
Reminder: Oric, get the free demo.

Vicious Horizon
9th May 2008, 06:57 PM
:/ the demo doesn't let you play as a commander, but on the 15th i'll tell you what its like if you want my word before you try. Using the tutorial gives you an idea too. The servers are pretty busy, and i mananged to bag a name that i wouldn't if the game hadn't come out recently :D