PDA

View Full Version : [FAILED] GG clan

Target
28th February 2007, 11:40 PM
Chalex plz allow gg. to join the community Snk will not behave as he has done in the past and would like the oppertunity to be part of it. We hav few active members on TS and it wuld be nice to play CSS and other games with more ppl.

Also I wuld really, really LIKE ADMIN!!!!!!!

Thnx

Hutch
1st March 2007, 02:23 PM
Not ever going to happen Target although you could join on your own as an individual.

Hardie
1st March 2007, 04:30 PM
Not ever going to happen Target although you could join on your own as an individual.

may WE ask why?

Hutch
1st March 2007, 06:56 PM
Basically because Chalex refuses to let snake back in.

Chalex4
1st March 2007, 07:19 PM
I am afraid this is true. Snake has been an idiot too many times in the past for me to ever allow him in the community.

VoX
1st March 2007, 10:16 PM
hes perm baned from ts aint he?

Smurfz
2nd March 2007, 05:43 PM
Can you not realise what target is saying he will not be a total cunt he used to be... there are lots of positives for this considering gg. if we were to join we would be the best css clan on c2g in my own opinion. Plus snk has said he would stay in gg's own channel not mixing with your "squeekies":D

GG. OWN!

VoX
3rd March 2007, 03:12 PM
Can you not realise what target is saying he will not be a total cunt he used to be... there are lots of positives for this considering gg. if we were to join we would be the best css clan on c2g in my own opinion. Plus snk has said he would stay in gg's own channel not mixing with your "squeekies":D

GG. OWN!

lol u shouldnt say best in c2g cause Hutch and Chazlene just started a clan

I'm With Stupid
3rd March 2007, 03:31 PM
Actually GG is pretty bad and wouldn't stand a chance in Cal O.

the witch
4th March 2007, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Smurfz
Can you not realise what target is saying he will not be a total cunt he used to be... there are lots of positives for this considering gg. if we were to join we would be the best css clan on c2g in my own opinion. Plus snk has said he would stay in gg's own channel not mixing with your "squeekies"

GG. OWN!

from what you have said i don't see any benefits? apart from the fact that team-speak would get a few more people on it , which you then go on to contradict your self by saying "snk has said he would stay in gg's own channel not mixing with your squeekies " so in other words you would just be using the community for the free team-speak channel? and not socializing with the rest of us?

personally in my "opinion" i feel that you had your opportunity , which you wasted , chalex and the other admins gave you lots of warning and opportunity's to turn around your behavior which again you just ignored and took advantage of. Even now its obvious you haven't changed , i mean snk still refers to the community as "squeekies" and the fact you even included this in your application says a lot about you and your clan. you also then go on to say "we would be the best css clan on c2g" Again not a very good thing to say in a application to a community AS a community isn't about skill its about like minded people having fun and playing games, also by even including this your already making the bases of an argument again suggesting you haven't changed.

if i was you and your clan , i would think seriously about maturing before applying for C2G again.......

Chalex4
4th March 2007, 01:05 PM
I agree with your 100% the witch. Individual members can join the community but I will not allow Snake and GG back in, as a C2G Clan, for a very long time. You have had many chances, each one was blown. Since Snake is also banned from the forum at his request, I do not feel that he would fit into the community.

Hardie
4th March 2007, 01:49 PM
I agree with your 100% the witch. Individual members can join the community but I will not allow Snake and GG back in, as a C2G Clan, for a very long time. You have had many chances, each one was blown. Since Snake is also banned from the forum at his request, I do not feel that he would fit into the community.

But as you said on Teamspeak we can have a fair trial atleast...