Darkeagle
15th May 2008, 08:45 PM
Hold on a sec i think the community still finding there feet

VoX
15th May 2008, 08:47 PM
Oh **** WHERE ARE MY FEET!?

Chalex4
15th May 2008, 08:49 PM
I am not really sure what you are on about. You are Marshy judging by your email accounts, and your normal Marshy account is subscribed and has VIP status. What is wrong?

Companion Cube
15th May 2008, 08:51 PM
Well i wanted to change accounts and was going to ask for a name change but then thought it would be better for the community if i just resubscrbed to help things out.. but when i resubbed nothing happend [name change colour thingy]

Chalex4
15th May 2008, 08:51 PM
I have just seen that you have cancelled your subscription. There was no need to do this, I could have just changed your username from Marshy to Companion Cube...

EDIT: Ok, I see. Could have just asked for the name change ;).

Companion Cube
15th May 2008, 08:55 PM
So back on my vip situation i paid just then it says i have paid but nothing changes and i dont get an email from paypal saying i paid :S

Chalex4
15th May 2008, 09:05 PM
I have just checked the logs and the subscription has failed four times. The errors may have been because your paypal account does not differ between your two forum accounts.

As a result of this, I don't believe that you can subscribe with the same paypal email more than once, so I have cancelled your subscription for your Marshy account. It should work this time.

Isphera
15th May 2008, 09:34 PM
The other solution is that Chalex owns paypal, and wants your money, jks :).

Chalex4
15th May 2008, 10:26 PM
None of the money has come through since all of your subscription attempts have failed. Did you try again?

ez64
15th May 2008, 10:32 PM
did you try turning it off and on? :p, I should be dontating soon.

Companion Cube
16th May 2008, 12:42 PM
I think it has worked

Edit: nope

Chalex4
16th May 2008, 01:17 PM
Sorry, I cannot fix this problem. The only way would be to simply delete your newly created "Companion Cube" account and rename your Marshy account to "Companion Cube". That way, you could just re-subscribe with your other account that has worked fine.

Marshy
16th May 2008, 01:40 PM
Okay go for it delete cube account and rename this un

Chalex4
16th May 2008, 01:44 PM
Ok, done. You might want to change your avatar and signature to the same as your previous Companion Cube account.

I have re-enabled your subscription status for your account, although you will need to re-subscribe on PayPal since you cancelled it when you were trying to set it up with your other account.

Vicious Horizon
16th May 2008, 04:50 PM
You'll always be marshy to me :P