PDA

View Full Version : DCH Updates

Chalex4
27th May 2008, 01:09 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/dch.png

As our relationship with Direct Clan Hosting grows stronger, Josh and I have decided that it would be a good idea if he could post important DCH updates/announcements here, on the ATK site.

This has now been actioned so stay tuned for more updates soon!

ez64
27th May 2008, 03:43 PM
Maybe if they love you enough they could pay for the i34 shirts :)

Isphera
27th May 2008, 05:30 PM
if he could post important DCH updates/announcements here, on the ATK site.

Could you explain exactly what this entails.

Chalex4
27th May 2008, 05:40 PM
Could you explain exactly what this entails.

DCH will post their latest offers and tell us about updates they have made to their website or packages, and other news related to their company.

Josh is aware that this isn't the DCH site, so only the important and relevant updates will be posted here ;).

joshdch
27th May 2008, 10:06 PM
Hi, Josh here.

Like downtime etc or restarts on machines which will effect ATKCommunity.

I'll also keep people up to date with new deals and whats going on with DirectClanHosting.

The main news on our site i will be putting mostly the same on here.

If you have any questions, Please let me know.

Thank You,
Regards Josh@DirectClanHosting.com
www.DirectClanHosting.com

Chazlene
27th May 2008, 10:41 PM
Also guys, if you look on the DCH site there's a new affiliate for ATK made by me. :D

Isphera
27th May 2008, 11:01 PM
Will it be posted in the announcements or in it's own sub-forum, since posting numerous announcements would bury community news.

Chalex4
27th May 2008, 11:08 PM
No, it will not be posted in its own sub-forum unless there is a real need to later on.

Chazlene
27th May 2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I think it should be in the normal announcements forum, so the main page changes more often making the site seem more active, and we have too many forums so far as it is.