PDA

View Full Version : Uninterested users.

Vicious Horizon
1st June 2008, 02:06 PM
Would it make sense(sp?) to purge the users who've been around for over 3 months or so, but have less that 10 posts? I've just looked through the member list and there are so many users that fit that, and they just take up names that a willing member might want to use :D

Chazlene
1st June 2008, 02:13 PM
I can see your point, but deleting accounts will make the community look less popular to new people viewing the website.

Vicious Horizon
1st June 2008, 02:20 PM
Good point. I guess it's just me being OCD :D

Isphera
1st June 2008, 05:38 PM
Campbell would never do it. He's including our inactive members on his University application. Yes, we have 15 active members, yet he is putting on it that he runs a community with 350 members, and is going to be sending that to universities.

I think we should get rid of some of the no posters though, clean it up a tiny bit.

Chalex4
1st June 2008, 06:08 PM
Actually Oric, we have way more than 15 active members, and currently have 43. In the holidays, however, we usually go up to over 60.

On my personal statement, I have said how many forum members there are, and then how many active members. It has been improved a lot since you saw it :D.

In terms of removing members, this will never be done. If you want to use a name that someone else has, we may be able to sort something out.