PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Target :P

Target
2nd June 2008, 11:43 PM
Hey guys we just left our cod4 sponsors and we need a vent/ts and i know we have a dead server :P anyway chalex get back to me on this when can email if u wanna

VoX
3rd June 2008, 04:53 PM
Not to be like Hutch here, but isn't this just using us as a fall back?

Isphera
3rd June 2008, 05:33 PM
Actually, it's me that says that. And honestly, I believe that this isn't. I see this as a community member asking for the communities support after a current option has closed without them having time to get a secondary plan in action.

I see this as a legitimate use, by a proper and long-standing community member, and therefore have no problem with this going ahead.

Marshy
3rd June 2008, 05:40 PM
lol oric, yeh this seems like a fair idea post a clan signup thing

Target
3rd June 2008, 07:02 PM
Well we got a server 4 now so this isnt a fall back just wanted somethin more secure and as ATK has lasted since BRS i thort i mite aswell come here first, plus we have quiet a successful team so it seemed fair to give u first bite of the apple, at sponsoring us and getting some good publicity :D

Chalex4
4th June 2008, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I can see this being quite a good idea. My exams finish on Friday so from then on I will be able to give stuff like this much more thought. I don't think that I am willing to give you our public server just for your use (willing to give admin out though), but since we may be getting a dedicated server we may be able to host a match server on there for you. I will be talking much more about that though in the weeks to come!