PDA

View Full Version : CoD4 Patch v1.6

Chalex4
4th June 2008, 11:08 PM
The latest CoD4 patch (v1.6) has been released and can be found here (http://clanservers.multiplay.co.uk/ftpfiles.php?fid=17612).

Apparently there have been 4 maps added as well as the usual bug-fixes. I have also requested our CoD4 server to be updated, so that should be ready to play on shortly.

I am downloading it now, leave your comments below when you have played on the new patch.

Isphera
5th June 2008, 07:50 AM
No offense, but does anyone except you and Target still play this in the community?

Chazlene
5th June 2008, 10:44 AM
Bloody hell, Oric you don't need to be so stroppy, there's nothing wrong with posting this. And if there's new maps and stuff with this patch then people will start playing it again.

Marshy
5th June 2008, 11:17 AM
i love cod4 xbox style and oric why is that even important?

Calneon
5th June 2008, 11:28 AM
I still play cod4. I downloaded the patch this morning, Creek and Chinatown are decent maps, Killzone is kinda like shipment but a bit bigger, and I havent played Broadcast yet.

Marshy
5th June 2008, 11:38 AM
Broadcast is good! The best one on there by far

Trigger
6th June 2008, 07:10 PM
I play cod4 sporadically just downloading the patch now...

Sniper
12th June 2008, 08:46 PM
Call Of duty 4 rocks!!

Problem with the 1.6 patch that disappointed me.

It didnt include the killcams for the claymores and airstrikes...
This is because a company had sponsored the patch release. With out them we would have to had paid for that patch. On the console version they got the killcams but no maps because they have to buy them.

ez64
12th June 2008, 10:20 PM
Pretty pathetic how console gaming is already runing perfectly good games.

in another note Ive just installed 1.6 and about 10 other games taking the whole of today for a lan on friday, fun.......