PDA

View Full Version : Rage against the Machine

Vicious Horizon
5th June 2008, 07:53 PM
Rage against the Machine is one of the greatest bands I've heard in years. They do brilliant FPS music, but you can listen to it while playing any kind of game. *Cough* THPS 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3xM3v4-rI Guerilla radio, you can link to other songs from there ^^

VoX
5th June 2008, 08:01 PM
Video no longer available lol.

Prayer of the Refugee is the best though :p.

Vicious Horizon
5th June 2008, 08:10 PM
Wtf? I was just watching it 5 minutes ago..

Calneon
5th June 2008, 10:15 PM
I'd post the youtube url, which works, but the forum keeps turning it into a youtube video, which doesn't.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=bv3xM3v4-rI&e
Paste those into the address bar.

Also, a very average song TBH.

Isphera
6th June 2008, 08:15 AM
The vids not allowing embedding, so you cant put it on the forum

Vicious Horizon
6th June 2008, 05:22 PM
>.< How is Guerilla radio average? It's better than this My Chemical Romance shit.

Midge
6th June 2008, 08:24 PM
RATM are undoubtable a kickass band, but i wouldn't say this was one of their best songs 2bh, i prefer Sleep Now In The Fire. Tom Morello can do some crazy shit with his guitar!! Love his techniques, so hard to copy though! and ofc, if you like these you gotta love Audioslave

VoX
6th June 2008, 08:57 PM
The Tom Morello battle in GH3 is rubbish, I mean yeah it gets you working but there's absolutely no tune to it whatsoever.

Are RATM playing at reading?

Calneon
6th June 2008, 09:08 PM
He has the most annoying voice ever, but maybe it's just the quality on youtube.

Midge
6th June 2008, 11:19 PM
no, his voice truly is gay haha, and in GH3 he looks like an old man!!
and yes vox, they're headlining on the friday :( i wanna go lol
and morello's stuff tends not to have a tune in a way, his solos are diff every single time, like he says in his dvd's with guiatr magazines, u jst gotta hope u hit a sweet note and work from that

Nicknack
10th June 2008, 05:21 PM
The guitarist from rage agaist the machine tom merello rox!!!!

Vicious Horizon
10th June 2008, 07:11 PM
His voice is distinctive and unique, so he could never join another band without being mistaken :D