PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Issues (81.19.217.170)

Chalex4
8th June 2008, 11:26 AM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/dch.png

I just received this from DCH:

It seems that Teamspeak have blacklisted us but we DO have a bought license from them.

We will be sorting this today. I will e-mail everyone the new IP which i have sorted with Team Speak, I am also trying to let this one work also.

I will keep you updated today. This issue will be solved today.

In regards to VoX saying that we do not need a licence for our server from DCH, we do. Even if we are not paying for the TS server, since DCH is a profit organisation a licence has to be paid for.

If we were to host a Teamspeak server on our own, say on our dedicated server, I do not believe that we would have to pay for a licence. This is because we are a non-profit/non-business organisation.

Isphera
8th June 2008, 11:29 AM
I do not believe that we would have to pay for a licence. This is because we are a non-profit/non-business organisation.
Like a charity. Except people don't donate to us :S. And your right, we don't.

It seems that Teamspeak have blacklisted us but we DO have a bought license from them.

I'm sorry, but that is poor english :D.

will e-mail everyone the new IP which i have sorted with Team Speak....
And why does the IP have to change. It's not DCH's fault from the sound of things, so why should they and their consumers be forced to change their IP's and have the hassle of informing everyone not currently present that the IP has changed when the company that runs TS can unblock the IP.

VoX
8th June 2008, 11:30 AM
My mistake there.

Temporary teamspeak up: 83.142.226.98:10801 there is not a password.

silentlord.2008
8th June 2008, 08:19 PM
nice one vox

Chalex4
8th June 2008, 10:58 PM
I have just managed to join our Teamspeak server. The IP is the same and has not been changed.