PDA

View Full Version : Dealings With DCH

Darkeagle
13th June 2008, 05:57 PM
I was intrested to know what the situation was with chalex and DCH over the dedi server issue so i asked him myself. I got a anserw of "nonono nono non" i asked what did he mean and he didnt reply. He didnt say anything for 5 minutes and so i got annoyed. I posted " ffs just wanted to know" and shut the convosation. About 5 minutes later he posted saying that he had shut all the servers and ts down becuase of me.

It seems like he wasnt lying, but i honestly think he went way out of control.

So ban me or do whatever for making the servers go down, i have already sent a email about the incedent to DCH, but i just wanted to tell people here what happend.

Fire swearing and moaning away now!

silentlord.2008
13th June 2008, 06:41 PM
ffs i will apoligize to josh on ur behalf

Darkeagle
13th June 2008, 06:43 PM
IF you could do that, i tried but he wouldnt let me.

silentlord.2008
13th June 2008, 06:46 PM
well it's ok but don't do it again, join the temp ts, IP is in shoutbox

Isphera
13th June 2008, 06:51 PM
Having heard from DE, I would appreciate Josh's input as to why all of the servers have been shut down, as to me, although DE shouldn't have asked about it, it seems to be an over reaction and has warrented consequences that are over the top, unless there is something that has not been stated. Again, I would appreciate if Josh would clear this up by explaining the events from his Point of View in a post.

silentlord.2008
13th June 2008, 07:11 PM
yep, with u there oric

VoX
13th June 2008, 07:15 PM
OK. As far as I can see, the fact that out servers are down is not all to do with DE. After trying to connect to www.directclanhosting.com I get the error message of "Firefox couldn't find the server", however I can load up the panel login page, but when I attempt to login, I get an error of "User has been suspended."

If this was done just to spite us, I feel that this was a major over reaction and I would greatly appreciate an explanation from Josh.

EDIT: I don't think this warrants a kick or a ban, and I am not just saying that because I know DE n real life, but he was just enquiring, admittedly he could have chosen his words a bit better, it is clearly not intentional, but again, I don't think this warrants a kick.

EDIT2: Is this the full story?

ez64
13th June 2008, 07:40 PM
DC's site is down everytime ive ever tried to look at them but this may just be a coincedence, firstly they may be down due to a outage at DCH and he may not replying due to DCH services being down and he may not check his work email at home.

But if did happen because of that and that was the full story childish would be my first reaction.

silentlord.2008
13th June 2008, 08:00 PM
it's not down, i can access it

Chalex4
13th June 2008, 08:10 PM
Darkeagle is right, all of our servers have been suspended and I can no longer login to our account. I have also received an email confirming that our account has been suspended.

I DO NOT appreciate people sticking their nose into business that they should not be dealing with. This sponsorship deal is something that you should leave to me, otherwise this happens. You had absolutely no right to start asking DCH these questions, if I was Josh I would really be annoyed with ATK right now. I am truly pissed off that you thought you were important enough to take our extremely important sponsorship deal into your own hands, and swearing was the final straw for Josh.

In regards to you saying that you just wanted to know what was going on, I am still in the middle of talks with DCH about a new, improved deal for both of us. As a result of you intruding, you may well have ruined it for everyone permanently.

I will now have to explain the situation to Josh and apologise for your ignorant and fucking stupid behaviour. Depending on how seriously Josh took what you said, be prepared to be permanently banned from this community.

Vicious Horizon
13th June 2008, 08:35 PM
Ouch, Jesus Shit. I hardly know what's going on now...

Chazlene
13th June 2008, 08:42 PM
Well I agree that Darkeagle shouldn't have stuck his nose in, but he didn't intend to get the servers shut down or to annoy Josh, he just made a mistake. I don't think he should be permanently banned, this is the first problem we've had with Darkeagle, and in most situations people deserve a second chance.

Isphera
13th June 2008, 08:48 PM
/agree with Chaz. How many chances did we give to Hutch, BadBoi, and all the other people we banned. At least 3. So he made a mistake, we all do, even me.

Darkeagle
13th June 2008, 08:53 PM
If it means getting the servers back then ban me.

But i do not think it is fair to ban me on the reaction of what a person makes of it. So regardless of if we get the servers back, if you are going to ban me dont ban me becuase josh didnt like what i did. Ban me for what I did not what josh MADE of it.

So i believe that the decision is ban me/not ban me on:

asking about the situation ( maybe shouldnt have stuck my nose in ) then getting slightly angry becuase i wasnt getting a reply OR a no cant tell you, and swearing (not even swearing using ffs)

Hutch2
13th June 2008, 08:56 PM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_29fusJelsVs/R_RVA9sFktI/AAAAAAAAACk/QQ3PB4rK5V4/s320/hypocrite.jpg

Ok, I have signed up again, though I wasnt going to until I read this post.

Oric, stop dragging me back into every single thing like some kind of meme... go away.

How many chances did we give you... he who has been perma clanbanned more times than anyone else in the community? THINK ABOUT IT. Think about hypocrisy.

Also DE is a nice person with a soul... dont make a mistake and kick out another long standing member. He just had a blonde moment.

and to annoy the wow crew further... AOC is coming.

Tchüss

Snerfs
13th June 2008, 09:02 PM
LOL Hutch, how about AoC is already here, so get over it

oh and stop sucking up to people -.-

Calneon
13th June 2008, 09:03 PM
I recon if Josh didnt want to talk, he should have said "not right now please", or something like that, why the hell did he say "nonono nono non"? That's just childish (if that is what he replied).

IMO, Josh it totally at fault here, while I do believe DE shouldn't have bothered him in the first place, this seems totally over the top....

VoX
13th June 2008, 09:08 PM
Can we possibly stop the bitching?

Hutch2
13th June 2008, 09:12 PM
My long standing arguement with a member who continued to insult me on the forum, gloating... he's not exactly a prime example of mankind.... i believe he is still "tacking" jabs at me, an example seen in this thread. As for me signing up to defend de, it was done because I was the first person he turned to after the incident... you only have to look at SilentLord with his sucking up to Oric... oh look at this thread, i believe he posted, simply agreeing with oric, adding nothing else to the thread at all. Constructive.

Chalex4
13th June 2008, 09:13 PM
Thread closed, Hutch's new account deleted.

Chazlene
13th June 2008, 09:56 PM
Hutch, this thread was about DE, Josh and our servers being shut down. Don't turn it into another argument about you and Oric.