PDA

View Full Version : Oric in the community!!1!!

Marshy
14th June 2008, 10:49 PM
Ok so i have been seeing alot of posts with [Image removed because Hutch has complained] Ushally posted from Oric, so i think that oric shouldent be psting stuff about Hutch as Hutch was banned for doing stuff to other members. So in effect Oric COULD not saying should be banned. So Oric can you stop posting stuff about someone even if they arent part of the community. (Even if they should be)

Snerfs
14th June 2008, 11:04 PM
In respect to what you have said, things that have been posted on the internet are always avaliable unless someone puts a copyright on it as which they can't post edits on it.

Marshy
14th June 2008, 11:41 PM
Ok but a picture of Hutch that has been taken withut his consent and then posted is wrong, aint it?

ez64
15th June 2008, 12:11 AM
Yup illegal to use a picture of a under 18 without parental permission I believe, regardless if the person in the picture is silly enough to post it on a forum.

Bloo
15th June 2008, 12:24 AM
EVERYONE THIS IS IMPORTANT, LISTEN!

You just lost the game.

(Really, if you post a picture of Hutch, i'll remove it. I'm sick of seeing his face during the day, why would I want to see it when i'm relaxing?).

Isphera
15th June 2008, 09:46 AM
So in effect Oric COULD not saying should be banned

lol..

Chazlene
15th June 2008, 09:50 AM
Well if you're getting at that Oric should be banned, then there's no effing way. But Oric, please don't post any more pictures or videos of Hutch or needlessly insult him, because that's what causes him to spam TS, complain over steam, etc.

Isphera
15th June 2008, 09:59 AM
Why am I the bad guy? If you don't want this to happen then don't post stuff up on the internet, and don't get in pictures that you know are going to be put up. As far as I am concerned, I don't seriously care what the hell you do with my photos or any videos i'm in, which is why I put them up. If he is so concerned with having pictures of him photoshopped onto stuff and videos of his after-school activities posted here, then he shouldn't be in them, and if he has the control, he shouldn't put them up on the internet.

EDIT:
Well if you're getting at that Oric should be banned, then there's no effing way.
Thats what the lol post was about. I was going to post the above in an edit, but you posted before I could, so I did another one...

Marshy
15th June 2008, 11:10 AM
-.- i wasent saying he should be banned hell he is the only onw that plays wow

Isphera
15th June 2008, 11:13 AM
Once again Marshy, wrong. Me, Daemon, Silentlord, Target, Freddie and Piers all play Wow. VoX is also considering the possibility of starting it up.

Darkeagle
15th June 2008, 11:29 AM
LoL no offence but, dose vox no that?

VoX
15th June 2008, 11:39 AM
I am considering playing WoW once I get a new comp, then I might have the money to pay greedy Blizzard £10 a month.

Snerfs
15th June 2008, 11:43 AM
wow isnt a bad game. dont knock it till you've tried it. trust me. if vox does decide to play, thats his choice, were not gonna force him to play it. if he, and others decide they want to play wow, im more than happy to assist them during the game. just ask silentlord, im paying him 2 gold for every level he gets (that adds to a bit of money thats needed)

END OF WOW CONVO

Isphera
15th June 2008, 12:01 PM
ONE MORE WOW POINT

I am also willing to help you level, and if you wear cloth armor (So Priests, Warlocks and Mages) I will make you some armor to wear, because I am so kind :D

END OF WOW POINTS

Snerfs
15th June 2008, 12:12 PM
StopMakingWoWPoints

Chazlene
15th June 2008, 12:21 PM
Ok everyone shut up about WoW.

Oric, don't worry, you're not a 'baddie'. And you can't go saying he shouldn't post pictures of himself, people want to have photos of themselves on the internet, but don't want them to be photoshopped, posted or whatever in a bad way. Just don't post any more photos or videos of him, and this problem will end, simple as.