PDA

View Full Version : Away from Sunday

Isphera
27th June 2008, 05:22 PM
I will not be here from Sunday for two weeks, due to me attempting to become American, as I vacation in Florida.

I will post pictures when I come back, which will include, Daytona 400 NASCAR Race, Disney Wide World of Sports Try it yourself, shopping and as much food as you can find (although I will restrict myself, I am trying to lose weight after all :D)

So I will post when I come back. Then the true WoW Whoring begins...

Trigger
27th June 2008, 05:39 PM
Hope u have a great time. I been there myself 4 times (yes im that sad :D ). Make sure you make the most out of it, those 2 weeks can go past dam fast. :mad:

Bloo
27th June 2008, 06:02 PM
Have fun in Florida, i'd suggest trying to go to the Everglades if you can, they are well worth seeing!
I'm only in America's Willy for a couple days of my holiday, the rest are in the sunny Bahamas!

Chazlene
27th June 2008, 06:30 PM
HOLIDAY. Not vacation.

I know it's America, but try to have a good time. And don't forgot to buy some Pancakes and Sausage on a stick!

VoX
27th June 2008, 06:57 PM
Have a good one mate, and if you are trying to loose weight, then going to America will make you think you have!

Calneon
27th June 2008, 07:28 PM
:( I've never been to America. Have fun oric :D.

Snerfs
27th June 2008, 07:36 PM
Have a good one mate, and if you are trying to loose weight, then going to America will make you think you have!

and dont be tempted to the "Buy 1 Get 5 Free" offers :D:D

Chalex4
27th June 2008, 10:49 PM
Have a great time Oric, I can't wait until next year when we are off to New York :D.

ez64
28th June 2008, 02:49 AM
Florida is brilliant, although a bit too hot for my liking around these dates but at least you didnt go in august :)

P.S Sizzler's are king, golden coral's suck dont go near one.

Isphera
28th June 2008, 07:43 AM
Hope u have a great time. I been there myself 4 times (yes im that sad :D ). Make sure you make the most out of it, those 2 weeks can go past dam fast. :mad:

Don't worry. This is my fifth time.

Have a great time Oric, I can't wait until next year when we are off to New York :D.

Yeah, This should me my first trip to the states in a year span. We also got Minnesota for Christmas, and then Me and Campbell have got an Economics trip to New York.

Oh, and by the way, Daemon and VoX are joint leaders of Team Lush whilst I am away until I get back.

Darkeagle
28th June 2008, 07:55 AM
See yah oric, will be quieter without you!

Isphera
28th June 2008, 01:04 PM
Quieter?!?! Doesn't me not being here open the door for fucktards to come on TS without threat of being owned?

Snerfs
28th June 2008, 01:17 PM
dw, all your mum jokes are coming to me, im reading :D

silentlord.2008
28th June 2008, 01:58 PM
i know ur pissed off at me but still, HAVE A GR8 TIME

VoX
28th June 2008, 02:00 PM
dw, all your mum jokes are coming to me, im reading :D

Just like your mum was cuming to me last night? :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist.