PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Scores

Vicious Horizon
5th July 2008, 04:46 PM
Post screenies of your best scores on games!

*kek, my bad XP*

ez64
5th July 2008, 05:20 PM
Not the best idea to post openly downloading illegal torrents, But nice on the JA scores.

Although I like SWBF2 and the mods better for online play, Ill post some of mine once I start recording them :)

Mr.Big
5th July 2008, 05:34 PM
*cough*illegal*Cough*downloads*cough*

Calneon
5th July 2008, 06:16 PM
If this was just a pointless thread so you could stealthily show us how l33t you are by downloading games, then well done.

It isn't cool to download games, if you like a game, pay the godamn £30 or whatever to buy it and give money to the guys who made it. If you must do it, atleast don't make pointless threads to show it off.

I hope that (a) somebody sees this thread and you get fined for illegal download of software or (b) you download a virus.

I also hope that a moderator sees this thread and has the sense to delete it before people see that ATK condones this sort of thing.

Chalex4
5th July 2008, 06:23 PM
This is a good idea for a thread, but I think someone need to learn how to use the CROP tool!

Vicious Horizon, I recommend that you edit your post with the cropped images so that this thread doesn't go any more off topic!

Vicious Horizon
5th July 2008, 08:05 PM
If this was just a pointless thread so you could stealthily show us how l33t you are by downloading games, then well done.

It isn't cool to download games, if you like a game, pay the godamn £30 or whatever to buy it and give money to the guys who made it. If you must do it, atleast don't make pointless threads to show it off.

I hope that (a) somebody sees this thread and you get fined for illegal download of software or (b) you download a virus.

I also hope that a moderator sees this thread and has the sense to delete it before people see that ATK condones this sort of thing.

Lol, nice way to show off hostilities Phantom XD

Nah, I just uploaded the pics quickly before I went outside. And I own the rights to the two games downloading as I own the CDs of these games, but they have mysteriously disappeared in the 3 times i've moved house. Aswell as the three boxes I have most of my games in to begin with.

Last time I checked, it's not scrictly illegal if you can provide proof that you own the game.

:Note at B) Does adware count? If so, your wish is granted ;D

Calneon
5th July 2008, 08:12 PM
It just looked like you intentionally windowed the game, and put it above the perfecly placed bittorrent window so we could see what games you were downloading. If you own the games already, and you just happen to be downloading all 3 at the time you took the screenshot, then fair enough.

Vicious Horizon
5th July 2008, 08:59 PM
yeah, it kinda does look like that, I run all my games in windowed mode though, (I have a crap laptop) and MSN, BT, Firefox on the other side :)

ez64
5th July 2008, 09:52 PM
Last time I checked, it's not scrictly illegal if you can provide proof that you own the game.

Buying the game disc does not give you special legal right to go and download torrents of the game even if you have "lost" your disc < I dont agree with this part of the law but its still teh lawgiver, and the fact that your forced on bittorent to share even when not completed it makes it illegal distribution of the game.

Im not saying im a angel but I dont post images of it on my favorite clan site.

Vicious Horizon
6th July 2008, 11:30 AM
Alright alright ;D It's all deleted etc. Now. Chalex might aswell delete the topic since it's gone wheiiiiiii off-course.

Chalex4
6th July 2008, 11:59 AM
Never delete threads, closing them is much better.

Thread closed.