PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Silence

Hutch
4th March 2007, 12:33 PM
Beta version 2.3 of Eternal silence is out guys. Its an HL2 Mod which is set in space and is a conquest game except to get to the enemy's base you have to fly a space craft over to it or take down the enemy space craft flying around your base. At the enemy's base you leap out of your ship and start mowing people down with guns and flamethrowers.
Its great fun once you have got used to the controls although flying is hard unless you invert the pitch in the controls section of the options.
Go here for a Download (www.eternal-silence.net)

Chalex4
4th March 2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, this is a huge improvement on the previous betas. A very different and fun mod to play.

Hardie
4th March 2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, this is a huge improvement on the previous betas. A very different and fun mod to play.

yup me and chalex had some well good fun =]

Chazlene
4th March 2007, 02:08 PM
Downloading now, I loved Eternal Silence when I played it before, Snake was really crap so we could actually beat him at something.

D@rw!n
4th March 2007, 03:00 PM
Beta version 2.3 of Eternal silence is out guys. Its an HL2 Mod which is set in space and is a conquest game except to get to the enemy's base you have to fly a space craft over to it or take down the enemy space craft flying around your base. At the enemy's base you leap out of your ship and start mowing people down with guns and flamethrowers.
Its great fun once you have got used to the controls although flying is hard unless you invert the pitch in the controls section of the options.
Go here for a Download (www.eternal-silence.net)

Seems to be quiet like BF 2142 to me... But anyway it also seems to be fun. I will download it now or later.

VoX
4th March 2007, 09:12 PM
im dling now, it better be a good one lol

Isphera
4th March 2007, 10:47 PM

Still crap though.

Hutch
5th March 2007, 05:39 PM
you havent played the latest version