PDA

View Full Version : «JO» Clan

Vicious Horizon
9th July 2008, 08:14 PM
Hey. I want to stress, I am not the leader of this clan, I just want it added to the list. I'm trying to get the guys to sign up here and get along with you guys, as I said that if we can convince you guys to buy Jedi Knight Academy then we could get some awesome activity. The guys of JO are a pretty awesome lot, and I fit in with *most* of them quite well. I hope that the community will welcome JO in.

JO are the second best British server in JKA, (Source Serverspy) which is not base. And we're probably at least 3rd with base included. We are building strength with other clans and are on our way to forging an alliance with the famous [JAWA] clan.

Hope you guys will get to know the JO guys.

More info: www.joclan.net

Marshy
10th July 2008, 06:07 PM
i May! get it can anyone find me a download of it

Vicious Horizon
10th July 2008, 06:53 PM
Lol :P I don't think it has a CD key. So, well. hehe, you know the drill marshy XD

Vicious Horizon
13th July 2008, 02:11 PM
As I can't edit previous posts :? What do you guys think? KaAn and Revan think it's a good idea but they aren't sure that you guys can be arsed with the clan. Thoughts?

Snerfs
13th July 2008, 02:25 PM
probably best waitin till chalex gets back for thoughts :P

Vicious Horizon
13th July 2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah, good point, i keep forgetting that Chalex is buggered off to a uni thing xP

Vicious Horizon
7th August 2008, 07:50 PM
A mini-bump, I'm trying to get the JO lads to sign up here, if they do, what do you guys think?

VoX
7th August 2008, 08:15 PM
I think this may have passed Chalex by and they're all at i34 at the moment so I doubt they'll want to do any admin matters, but I think it would be good to expand ATK into a retro-ish game such as JK:JA.

However I would advise filling in the Clan Application Form:

Clan's Full Name:
Clan Tag:
Clan Leader's Real Name:
Clan Leader's In-Game Name:
Clan Location:
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire:
Clan Leader's Email:
Age Range:
Admin's Steam ID: ("status" in console)
Does your clan have/use Teamspeak?:
Games Your Clan Plays:
Are you in any leagues?
--> If so what is your position?
Small Description/Extra Information:
Preferable Teamspeak Channel Name:
Username of admin (so we can grant CA):

Vicious Horizon
7th August 2008, 08:25 PM
Ah, cheers brate, forgot about the form. And it would be healthy to expand into games which aren't quite dying yet.

Clan's Full Name: Jedi Overlords
Clan Tag: «JO»
Clan Leader's Real Name: Kaan Volkan (Only one i know real name of)
Clan Leader's In-Game Name: Kaan/Revan/Jac/Supa/Boba Fett/Kou (Supa and Boba are honourary members.
Clan Location: Mainly England.
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire: Pass
Clan Leader's Email: http://www.joclan.net (It's the best I can give you)
Age Range: All.
Admin's Steam ID: N/A
Does your clan have/use Teamspeak?: Yes/Sometimes
Games Your Clan Plays: JK:JA
Are you in any leagues?: JK:JA Server rankings.
--> If so what is your position? Georank: 1/13, Mod Rank: 6/502, Game Rank: 9/1197
Small Description/Extra Information: The clan is a branch of the dead clan JFF, it's about 3/4 months old now, and a member of the clan is the Famed Boba Fett, who's Ultra Utility is used by almost every person in the game, the server is a patched version of JA+, so many hacks are patched thanks to boba.
Preferable Teamspeak Channel Name: JO Clan
Username of admin (so we can grant CA): Might aswell be me, unless Rev/Kaan wants to come along.