PDA

View Full Version : I34, whos doing EAS?

Trigger
9th July 2008, 09:06 PM
I was talking to Chalex about who was coming to i34 and useing the EAS or just arriveing early to set up tents and he advised me to post it as itll be easier and get everyone in the mood ( Less than a month away :D).

So answer back whether you'll be arriveing early and that way i guess it'll be easier for everyone to meet up and get an area where all the ATK tents can be pitched near each other :p.

I personally arent doing EAS and instead Chalex informed me that you can go and just set up tents on the thursday without paying for EAS but im guessing you cant go inside the main building or sign in till the friday morning, Someone else who knows more about it than me can explain. :o

So post back whether your doing the EAS or this other system or a friday morning start, cheers Trig ;)

ez64
9th July 2008, 09:13 PM
Ill be driving up and im signed up for EAS, would be good having the ATK flag in the middle of ATK tent city :)

Calneon
9th July 2008, 09:32 PM
Ill probably be doing EAS, how much more is it again?

ez64
9th July 2008, 09:34 PM
£15 ish I think, has everyone got lifts sorted?

Calneon
9th July 2008, 09:42 PM
My dad :D.

Trigger and I could probably share a lift if we're both going at the same time, possibly one party to, and the other fro, to save petrol.

Chazlene
9th July 2008, 10:55 PM
I think the majority of us are turning up a day early and just enjoying camping (fake smile here) for the first night Trigger, and setting up our PCs the next day. Colonel Mitch, Target and Cillit Bang did this for i31 as well, and it worked fine for them.

And lifts.. err.. I think I might be giving our friend Hutchypoo a lift there... :(

Chalex4
9th July 2008, 11:05 PM
I am getting a lift with someone I know who isn't sitting with us at the event.

I will also be arriving as early as possible with EAS, so we can get those servers running :p.

In terms of t-shirts (some people have been asking), I was really only wanting to sell this batch of shirts to people who were going to the event, since that is where it is needed. Also ez64, does your friend need an ATK shirt? I am getting a quote tomorrow for 9 or 10 shirts.

ez64
9th July 2008, 11:11 PM
Ill get hold of him asap but its more than likley that he does :)

Isphera
10th July 2008, 01:04 AM
I'm turning up a day early, with a van, an american flag, and my Plan B joke food, cheeseburger pringles. I have been informed that the ever so popular Sausage and Pancake on a stick is not allowed through the UK or the very through to the point of near-molestation US customs, so we will be unable to dine on the cuinary delight. Just a note - there was 13 of us going and 12 SPOS, so one of us wasn't going to get one.

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 11:24 AM
i havent bought EAS since its the most retarded thing since sliced bread (chalex, you're gonna be sat there quietly with a few people *cough*) and its a waste of money. im turning up a day early.

Getting A Bus To Coventry Bus Station Then Piers Is Picking Me Up From There :D TY Piers

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 11:25 AM
My dad :D.

Trigger and I could probably share a lift if we're both going at the same time, possibly one party to, and the other fro, to save petrol.

Where do you live?? (DO NOT READ HIS REPLY CHALEX -.-) :D

Chazlene
10th July 2008, 11:37 AM
Whoever gets there first needs to find a large enough area for all of our tents and guard it with their life, it would really suck if we all had to pitch in completely different places.

Oric, if you bring that flag anywhere near me or use it in any way to represent ATK then I WILL set it on fire and urinate on it.

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 12:24 PM
btw, im taking my air horn, so anyone who DOESNT wake up, erm, ye, you get the point.

Paper Tiger
10th July 2008, 12:35 PM
Not got EAS. Plan to get there whenever Daemon and Piers get there, 'cos I'm with them.

As for transport, I have no idea what's best... Or how to get there. Coach would be an option, but I really don't want my computer bouncing round in the luggage, specially my monitor... Suggestions anyone?

ez64
10th July 2008, 12:40 PM
Where are you based atm?

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 12:57 PM
Not got EAS. Plan to get there whenever Daemon and Piers get there, 'cos I'm with them.

As for transport, I have no idea what's best... Or how to get there. Coach would be an option, but I really don't want my computer bouncing round in the luggage, specially my monitor... Suggestions anyone?

well im packing bubblewrap and clothes round my computer n shizz so nout gets busted, as for my monitor, ill keep it wuth me in hand luggage cos its small enough imo :D

Calneon
10th July 2008, 01:31 PM
Where do you live?? (DO NOT READ HIS REPLY CHALEX -.-) :D
I don't know what you mean about Chalex, but I live in Witney, near Oxford (so does Trigger [or near enough])

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 01:42 PM
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH nobody lives near me, fags >.<

Paper Tiger
10th July 2008, 01:42 PM
Right now, Walton on Thames, in Surrey.

ez64
10th July 2008, 01:52 PM
If you could get to my place on the map I could give you a lift up as ive got one more space and you must be going past me anyway up to ilan.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Gerrards+Cross,+Buckinghamshire+SL9+7DU ,+UK&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=Walton+on+Thames&f=d&sll=51.57875,-0.55378&sspn=0.006841,0.015492&ie=UTF8&ll=51.442881,-0.416107&spn=0.439106,0.991516&z=10

Only problem is im leaving on EAS day :(

Paper Tiger
10th July 2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah. Parents have said that's no problem! What day/time is good?

ez64
10th July 2008, 02:19 PM
EAS day, I havent decided what time im leaving ill ask my mate tonight as ive been trying to get a hold of him since yesterday.

It will take me a hour and a bit to get there but ive no idea what time ATK others are arriving.

Paper Tiger
10th July 2008, 02:48 PM
Okay. So we'll be getting there on the Thursday. Just lemme know what time to be there for. Also, thanks for the lift too!

ez64
10th July 2008, 02:54 PM
Ill get some details on the time for you soon, and im happy to help :)