PDA

View Full Version : Vac Banned!

Marshy
10th July 2008, 01:14 PM
Ok so i downloaded a ak47 skin called Aim-Point little did i know it had a aimbot built into it. Great.. I diddent realise as it was aimed at the body and only aimed if they were in a 20 degree radius or something anyway i am gonna have to buy css again unless anyone here has another steam account i can buy from them. just pm me if you do.

Chazlene
10th July 2008, 01:23 PM
Bad luck Marshy, you should be able to appeal on the Steam forums to be unbanned, if you explain that you didn't know the skin included an aimbot.

Calneon
10th July 2008, 01:27 PM
Do you have to buy CSS again on the same account? Can you still play other games like TF2/DOD? I kinda doubt anyone here is gonna want to sell you their steam account.

Chalex4
10th July 2008, 01:56 PM
I don't think that appealing on the Steam forums will be worth it, since you need to contact Valve directly via a support ticket. Also, I wouldn't ever try buying or selling a Steam account, since that is also against their terms of service. If they find out about that, they will disable your account.

Since Valve probably hear a million "I didn't know it was an aimbot" excuses a day from people who fibbing to get themselves unbanned, I think it would be extremely unlikely that you would get any mercy. Good luck though.

Calneon
10th July 2008, 01:59 PM
Indeed Chalex, that's why you never download custom content for multiplayer games :D. Unless you are absolutley sure what it is, and surely any change to a multiplayer game, including models, would be bannable because changing models would give an unfair advantage, eg. Invisible walls.

Marshy
10th July 2008, 02:24 PM
I tried to appeal but they couldent care less. And yeh i lost tf2 ect..

Anyway time to get back to playing guild wars anyone care to join me?

Midge
10th July 2008, 02:38 PM
lesson to be learnt- don't dl mods for CSS, its not worth it! its also against ED rules...

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 02:40 PM
I tried to appeal but they couldent care less. And yeh i lost tf2 ect..

Anyway time to get back to playing guild wars anyone care to join me?

rofl guild wars

silentlord.2008
10th July 2008, 02:53 PM
lol Guild wars is ok, but i won't play it all the time. (and i do play it went i am bored)

ez64
10th July 2008, 03:00 PM
This is why its always best to purchase every game on a different steam account.

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 03:03 PM
Right Marshy, im gonna have a dig ok?

The name of this stupid mod/skin/whatever is Aim-Point, DOES THAT NOT SAY ANYTHING, i mean COME ON!!! its QUITE obvious that theres gonna be summat wrong with it. ugh.

Calneon
10th July 2008, 03:04 PM
Oh, that's hardly practical, what a stupid idea Ez64. Just don't download mods for them! Simple!

Marshy
10th July 2008, 03:26 PM
Right Marshy, im gonna have a dig ok?

The name of this stupid mod/skin/whatever is Aim-Point, DOES THAT NOT SAY ANYTHING, i mean COME ON!!! its QUITE obvious that theres gonna be summat wrong with it. ugh.

There is a aim-point 'series' the m4 carbine did not have an aimbot on it so i thought the ak would be clean i realised after i was banned they were from diffrent creators

Mr.Big
10th July 2008, 04:20 PM
what i dont get is, how did the aimbot activate itself, its usualy an .exe file so ???

Calneon
10th July 2008, 05:15 PM
Mr.Big knows about Aimbots :rolleyes:.

Marshy
10th July 2008, 05:52 PM
i dunno i suppose its installed in the system doesent matter tho i have a new steam with css now

VoX
10th July 2008, 06:13 PM
Hate to admit it but I probably have the most experience with hacks. (Midge knows the full story and it was never in a serious match/on a VAC server and I don't use anymore.)

Calneon
10th July 2008, 07:19 PM
The only experience I have of cheating in a game was in Rose Online (some strange korean style MMORPG, which was in beta so it was free), I downloaded a program that changed all the models into different colours, then it used image recognition to select an enemy and attack it, loot drops, and repeat :D. I left it on all night (much to the annoyance of my mum) and I went from lvl30-lvl40 (or something like that). This was a few years ago :P.

VoX
10th July 2008, 07:24 PM
So you're saying you have never cheated on any of the GTA series :eek:?

Calneon
10th July 2008, 07:24 PM
I haven't owned any of the GTA series.

VoX
10th July 2008, 07:48 PM
Is that seriously possible??

Chazlene
10th July 2008, 08:26 PM
I cheated a lot on GTA, but it did become quite annoying when it caused bugs like your lockup doors not opening, and was especially annoying when my brother made all the pedestrians run around with molotovs and machine guns killing each other, which was irreversible.

VoX
10th July 2008, 08:27 PM
Lol, ped riot was a great cheat on Vice City, just make sure you don't save over your completed game with it (happened to me :()

Saying this, I am yet to cheat on GTA: 4.

Calneon
10th July 2008, 08:32 PM
I've never been a console gamer (except my trusty Gamecube), and never got GTA on PC. Also, I was kinda talking about multiplayer games, everyone cheats in singleplayer games, by using mods or codes or whatever.

Midge
11th July 2008, 12:38 AM
completed GTA4 without a single cheat, whereas GTA3 onwards i used cheats like solidly haha!! and i have to agree with daemon there, the name did sound dodgy

and rofl at vox, or i shud i say {EOS}SubZ/SpudZ lmao, u dirty little hacker u!

ez64
11th July 2008, 12:51 AM
Wish they would do a Vice City 2 with the same soundtrack.

The best in game soundtrack/radio/80's themed everything to date.

Mr.Big
11th July 2008, 01:05 AM
i nose nothing about hacks ***whistle whistle*** but you cant really be banned for changing a model, and the aimbot couldent have activated cuz .exe you have to like double click on it :D,so this was kinda pointless ban!

Mr.Big
11th July 2008, 01:07 AM
and chalex for some reason i cant edit my PC Specs

Chalex4
11th July 2008, 09:41 AM
In the future Mr. Big, please create a new thread about issues like this, I could have easily overlooked it.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know, I will look into what is causing it.

Marshy
11th July 2008, 11:19 AM
dont cheat on GTA4 with an xbox you cant earn anymore achievements :O!

Nicknack
21st July 2008, 12:58 PM
i did nothing but cheat on gta san andreas

VoX
21st July 2008, 08:53 PM
Ickle necro.