PDA

View Full Version : i34 ATK T-Shirts - Sizes and Pricing

Chalex4
10th July 2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

It's that time of the year again and I have been in contact with out t-shirt suppliers for the last few days to get the ball rolling. According to my working, the following people will be wanting a t-shirt at i34:

CHALEX4 (extra large) - PAID (cash)
EZ64 (large) - PAID (paypal)
CHAZLENE (extra large) - PAID (cash)
TARGET (guess: extra large) PAID (owes £5)
CILLIT BANG (extra extra large) PAID (cash)
ORICALCOS (guess: extra extra large) PAID (cash)
SNERFS (extra large) PAID (cash)
PAPER TIGER (extra large) - PAID (bank transfer)
COLONEL MITCHEL (large) PAID (cash)

The price for each t-shirt will be:
£14.50 inc. VAT*£1 less than i33 prices!*

I am going to visit the printers tomorrow (friday) to hand over all of the details. Therefore, it is VERY important that you post below with the sizing you would like and the name that you would like on the back e.g. Chalex4.

****YOU MUST POST BELOW BEFORE 10PM TONIGHT OR I WILL HAVE TO GUESS YOUR DETAILS.****

This will mean that I will have them in good time for i34, so there won't be a mad panic the day before. If you are wondering why I am not doing this some time next week, it is because I am away from this Saturday on a course at Birmingham University for a week.

If you don't already know what the shirts look like, here are some pics (of mine):

http://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/Pics/front2.jpg
See full front here (http://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/Pics/front1.jpg).
http://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/Pics/back2.jpg
See full back here (http://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/Pics/back1.jpg).

Ez64, if your friend also wants a t-shirt the price will be the same (confirmed by printers).

I would really like to have as much money as possible for the t-shirts before i34 even begins, so if you can transfer the money via PayPal or bank transfer, that would be greatly appreciated.

NB. If you send the money through PayPal it is £15.50 to due PayPal fees.

Chazlene
10th July 2008, 02:29 PM
Kewl, I'll have extra large, 'Chazlene' on the back. Do you know when exactly they'll be finished and sent to you? Since I think we should actually do an ATK t-shirt photo shoot some time. :p

Snerfs
10th July 2008, 02:36 PM
agreed i want XL as well, with "Snerfs" on the back, /love tyvm (ill have to pay since im waitin on money to actually come into my new account)

Chalex4
10th July 2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, it will take about a week for the t-shirts to be printed. In fact Chazlene, you could come over to my house before i34 to pick it up and pay, that would be useful.

About sizing, I am wearing the extra large size now and it is much larger than the large size of the i31 shirt. So, I recommend that you all order 1 size larger than you usually are, since I am usually a large. Also, the make of t-shirt is now Fruit of the Loom compared to a less well-known manufacturer for the i31 shirts. This may be another reason why it is better proportioned.

Paper Tiger
10th July 2008, 02:52 PM
Extra Large with "Paper Tiger" on the back.

Going to have to pay @ i34, unless parents will allow me to use their paypal! Will get back to you on the payment side!

It'll be @ i34, parents have no money in the bank. Sorry!

ez64
10th July 2008, 02:59 PM
Ill go for a L with "EZ64" on the back please :), ill be paying via paypal around the 23rd. Ill get onto my mate as soon as he gets on msn.

Just seen also that the Fruit of the Loom shirts are not pre shrunk so they will shrink on its first wash, unless this has changed its best to go for XL if your a L.

Then again I dont suppose they will be worn after i34 so that point may be irrelavent.

CILLIT BANG
10th July 2008, 05:00 PM
well seen as im bigger and ur all getin XL il go <XXL> with <CILLIT BANG> il pay wen i c u at i34

ez64
10th July 2008, 10:53 PM
ORICALCOS (guess: extra extra extra large)

I knew it was coming :D

And my mate said no anyway.

Chalex4
10th July 2008, 10:58 PM
Ok, that means I am all set to go to the printers tomorrow :). I will probably just ask that Oricalcos has the biggest size there is, unless he replies here before tomorrow morning saying something different.

ez64
10th July 2008, 11:35 PM
I thought this might also be useful,

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/416/sizechartzu8.jpg

Chalex4
11th July 2008, 01:20 PM
I went to the printers this morning and gave them all of the details. I also gave them my shirt from i33 as a reference, so they will be exactly the same as the one in the pictures.

Oricalcos, the maximum size Fruit of the Loom does is XXL, so that is what you have got. Target, since you found the i31 shirt way too small, I have ordered an XL for you.

Marshy
11th July 2008, 01:48 PM
Sorry forget this post

Isphera
13th July 2008, 11:09 PM
I hope the XXL is a joke. I will take an XL with 'Oricalcos'. I hope this can be met for your sake, as I will not pay for a shirt that isnt perfect. If you have trouble fufilling this, then I will talk about it with you tomorrow afternoon (Im at Orlando Intl on my PSP)

ez64
23rd July 2008, 06:08 PM
Hey where shall I send the money for the shirt via paypal or is cash better?

Chalex4
24th July 2008, 12:58 AM
You can pay through PayPal by all means, but you will have to send an extra £1 or so because of PayPal fees. This would mean that the cost would be £15.50.

Alternatively, you could give me the money at i34 or do a bank transfer (PM for details). Personally, I would prefer the bank transfer method.

Chalex4
24th July 2008, 01:23 AM
I just checked my emails and got the email from PayPal about your donation! It is extremely generous of you and will, as always, be put to good use for the benefit of the Community. If you have any ideas about improvements we could make or areas you think the money should be spent, please let us know as well :).

It also covers the cost of the t-shirt, so I will update the list above saying that you have paid. Thanks again.

ez64
24th July 2008, 01:32 AM
This commmunity has always been up & on the rise and Ive gained a lot from it, so the donation was only fair.

Isphera
24th July 2008, 11:22 AM
o_0, chalex double posted :)

VoX
24th July 2008, 11:58 AM
And there was a spelling mistake in the first one! :eek:

ez64
24th July 2008, 02:40 PM
Ban Hammer! :D