PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice!

airgamer
11th July 2008, 01:46 AM
Hey all! Nice forum you'll got here :) Anyhow, just wanted to share 2 games that I don't think has been talked about on this forum that I really enjoy playing...

Fiesta Online (http://fiesta.outspark.com/) is a free-to-play MMORPG that lets players complete quests, kill monsters, and explore numerous terrains. It has a very big community where the staff is very interactive.

The other game I play is Secret of the Solstice (http://solstice.outspark.com/), which is another MMORPG very similar to Fiesta in relation to features. It has many job classes to choose from on your journey throughout the game and it allows you to lurk around in a world that is similar to Ragnorak Online.

So...who's all played these games?

Vicious Horizon
11th July 2008, 07:27 AM
Not me, but welcome to ATK, feel free to make yourself at home. I've checked out these too games, don't look too bad actually, I might give them a dl. What's your name on them?

Marshy
11th July 2008, 11:21 AM
Advert! If not then no i have not and may try one of them unless its in the cartoony art style i forget what it is called begins with a A

Midge
11th July 2008, 11:27 AM
anime
and ur not the only one who thought it was an advert
if its not, welcome :)

Marshy
11th July 2008, 01:40 PM
Yes its a advert i have seen this on 4 other forums also you have to spend money to buy stuff

airgamer
11th July 2008, 06:29 PM
Yea, both are fun games to play and when you get to know the community, everybody is really fun to hang out with.

I have a lvl 20 Fighter on Bijou server called oberforth (I think that's the name....I got like 3 character accounts so I gotta check lol :P) and a few characters on Teva server. But yea, just hit me up if you're interested in chatting.

Both games launched a new event where players were able to attain a bunch of Asian items to wear in the game. I went into Fiesta yesterday and saw a whole bunch of players dancing with their items on and had a crowd watching haha it was cool. You can read the latest on the event here (http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?p=871765).

Calneon
11th July 2008, 07:12 PM
Are these just grind-fests, or is the something new and innovative about them? I might give them a try if they arent just grinding :D.

airgamer
11th July 2008, 10:05 PM
Nah...there's quests, enchanting, pvp, dancing, etc. Join the community and try it out for yourself :) The more you play, the more chance of your character getting special game titles.

VoX
11th July 2008, 10:07 PM
What you mean by dancing lol?

Calneon
11th July 2008, 10:58 PM
I guess he means emotes? Like in most MMOs, maybe you can dance to different music or as a group :D.

sloat
12th July 2008, 12:47 AM
Are these just grind-fests, or is the something new and innovative about them? I might give them a try if they arent just grinding :D.

The actually looks pretty good. I was looking at the site and found this: http://fiesta.outspark.com/guide/?view=basics_kingdom

Looks like you can do 15-man raids starting at level 5. I was a hardcore raider in WoW, so I think I'm gonna try this out. Any server/class recommendations?

ez64
12th July 2008, 01:32 AM
Would be very fun at i34 10 man ATK raid :)

Calneon
12th July 2008, 08:47 AM
That would be quite awesome, I still miss my WoW days when we raided dungeons in a massive group :D. I might give this a try if we all stick to the same server. But which game were you referring to Sloat?

EDIT: I'm downloading Fiesta now, from the screenshots alone I prefer the look of it, but i'll probably try out Solstice afterwards. This could fill a gap until WAR :D.

EDIT2: I'm on the Teva server if anyone else wants to join.

sloat
15th July 2008, 02:05 AM
I made an archer on teva named larkn!

Are you all still playing?

Isphera
15th July 2008, 09:20 AM
Are you two (Sloat and Airgaming) primarily advertising the game or is wishing to become active members of the community the more desirable objective?