PDA

View Full Version : 2.4.3 Patch is Out!!

Isphera
16th July 2008, 01:50 PM
The new patch is out - check out the full patch notes here - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/

The highlights of this patch are -

Mounts at level 30
Changes to non-combat pets
Curse of Shadow and Curse of Elements have been combined
Hunter pet changes
Magisters' Terrace nerf
Changes to Rogue's Cheat Death ability (Weakened it a bit)

ez64
16th July 2008, 02:12 PM
Is it sad that by the number I knew it was wow :)

Mounts at level 30 with really help those people that cba to play and get bored at 25/35.

Marshy
17th July 2008, 03:06 PM
I might renew my sub and get my shaman on a mount now

ez64
17th July 2008, 04:00 PM
Just started my account :)

Calneon
17th July 2008, 06:13 PM
I think im gonna hold off resubbing WoW until WotLK, nostalgia is starting to kick in, but also WAR is coming. Oh the dilemma :P.

Marshy
18th July 2008, 12:13 PM
"/ Dont you want to get into the spirit of things before WotLK

Marshy
18th July 2008, 12:17 PM
Also in the patch:

# Haris Pilton has launched a new line of bags and jewelry. Check her out in the World’s End Tavern!

Oh dear..

Oops i just realised i doubleposted sorry

Isphera
18th July 2008, 12:35 PM
I think im gonna hold off resubbing WoW until WotLK, nostalgia is starting to kick in, but also WAR is coming. Oh the dilemma :P.

Um. WoW will crap all over WAR. The only MMO that comes close is AoC, but the high system requirements put most people off. Your better off paying for WoW for a couple of months to get back into the groove of it, then get WotLK.

Calneon
18th July 2008, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure, I've played my fair share of WoW and WAR does look good escp if lots of us get it. I have 3 65+ characters, I don't really want to level up another, and there isn't much to do at high level if you don't raid.

I suppose with all the changes to leveling speed it may be quicker to level up and maybe be more fun...