PDA

View Full Version : Remember me?

Toxic
25th July 2008, 06:29 PM
Hey guys,

It's me Toxic again. Some of you already know me. If not, I'm 14, from England and I like to BMX and motocross :).

For the last few weeks I've been searching for a community, and then I remembered you guys. So I thought I would come back, to see you all. I would like to see you all on TS as I haven't spoken to most of you in quite some time.

I would also like to bring a friend along soon to join the community. He's a nice guy and loves to meet new people.

P.S

As you can see, I've matured alot since the last time most of you saw me :).

Chazlene
25th July 2008, 07:15 PM
Hey Toxic, welcome back, hope you have a good time here again, as you can see the website, etc has changed a lot, with more changes still coming.

Vicious Horizon
25th July 2008, 08:06 PM
Hey dude, I've seen some of your old posts, nice to meet you anyways. My names Jay, and I'm the resident necrophiliac :)

VoX
25th July 2008, 08:09 PM
You've matured, and if you made your sig you've got fuckloads better at Photoshop!

Welcome back mate.

Toxic
25th July 2008, 08:12 PM
Haha thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Yeah Vox, I did make my sig. As you can tell I've been practicing ;).

geK
29th July 2008, 01:44 PM
Nice abstract work you got going there Toxic :)

Isphera
29th July 2008, 05:02 PM
Good job. And welcome back. Last I checked, your not a necro, so you get a hug token. However, no you dont, because you kept killing me last night :D.

Toxic
29th July 2008, 07:25 PM
*hugs* I contain a 1337 skill at CSS that none of you will ever get o:<

Midge
29th July 2008, 10:50 PM
1on1?? :P i aim to prove you wrong

Toxic
29th July 2008, 11:13 PM
xD I only started playing CSS again when I saw you all on the fun server, last time before that was about a year ago.