PDA

View Full Version : EAS Times

Paper Tiger
29th July 2008, 10:37 PM
Reading about the EAS ticket before I booked it, I came across this

Early Arrival Service is our most popular extra, with often up to 50% of the LAN partaking. Early Arrival Service ("EAS") allows both participants and spectators to arrive from 6pm the night before the event

Source: http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i34/servicesinfo.asp#9

If this is going to be the final time or not, I don't know. But this was on their site... So I'm guessing it's right.

Thought I better post it up seeing as there was talk of different times.

Snerfs
29th July 2008, 10:53 PM
well piers is pickin me up around 8.30 8.25 summat like that,a dn were gonna force our way in or wait till midnight then they HAVE to let us in :D

Chalex4
29th July 2008, 11:34 PM
They will open check-in earlier than 6pm if all goes well during setup, but they don't want people to get their hopes up that there will be an early afternoon check-in since that would mean that everyone would turn up and maybe have to wait for 5+ hours!

Personally, I will probably turn up between 3-4pm. I will confirm closer to the time.

ez64
29th July 2008, 11:41 PM
If theres the same problem next time maybe putting the tents in a nearby field (NOT the paintballing ones :D) would be a idea.

Paper Tiger
30th July 2008, 07:55 AM
Ha, Paintballing fields XD lol. Don't want to wake up, get out of your tent to be pelted with paintballs from all directions!

I'll book my EAS soon.

As for the ticket, do you print it off? Or what?

Also, it says you need photo ID... I don't have any yet! I applied for one ages ago! But haven't got it yet... Shit.

Chalex4
30th July 2008, 09:54 AM
Also, it says you need photo ID... I don't have any yet! I applied for one ages ago! But haven't got it yet... Shit.

You have a passport, right? That's what I used to use, but now I will use my driving licence :D.

Paper Tiger
30th July 2008, 09:55 AM
Don't have a passport!

EDIT: Contacted Multiplay. Other means of proof of identity can be used in the case of my CitizenCard not getting here in time.

Isphera
30th July 2008, 11:25 AM
Ill be there about 3pm.

Snerfs
30th July 2008, 12:24 PM
i havent got a passport but i contacted them and they said anything with my name and photo on it counts as proof, also, you get an e-mail from multiplay with verification codes n stuff on, i printed mine out to show to them :D