PDA

View Full Version : Behavior @ i34

Chalex4
3rd August 2008, 06:54 PM
i34 is less than a week away now, and after an admin meeting we would like to reinforce the following points:

Hutch will not be unbanned before i34
If Hutch behaves well and doesn't cause any unneccesary arguments, unbanning him will become an option
There will be a majority vote when and if Hutch is unbanned
If there is considerable discrimination against Hutch or anyone else, those people will be suspended/banned from ATK
Everyone must try to get on, and not hold silly grudges
Everyone must be good ambassadors for ATK
Have fun!!

I am not saying that the occasional joke played on each other is a bad idea, but do not take it too far. Use your common sense!

VoX
3rd August 2008, 06:56 PM
I'll agree with all of that, I'm not even going to i34 but I don't want to have to deal with loads of complaints on our forums by people that are pissed off at us because of behaviour.

Chazlene
3rd August 2008, 06:58 PM
Agree with all of that, and just before anyone says something like 'Hutch was banned for a reason' or 'He was permanently banned' it's a really bad attitude for ATK to have that people should be banned forever. People should get banned so they can be taught a lesson, and then be allowed back in later.

Isphera
3rd August 2008, 07:01 PM
Point One - Agree

Point Two - Disagree. The ultimatum of several people leaving the community if he comes back still stands.

Point Three - Good Luck.

Point Four - I'd watch him more than us

Point Five - I will if he does.

Point Six - WTF is this supposed to mean?

Point Seven - We shall see.

Chazlene
3rd August 2008, 07:04 PM
You don't have to assume Hutch is going to behave badly Oric, he has improved a lot recently, the only reason why he might do something wrong would be in response to something you do to him.

VoX
3rd August 2008, 07:09 PM
Can everyone please restrain from turning this into a bitch thread, I get enough moans as it is.

Chalex4
3rd August 2008, 07:12 PM
Everyone must be good ambassadors for ATK

Point Six - WTF is this supposed to mean?

Basically, don't piss other people off at i34 giving ATK a bad name. We want people to join ATK at i34 remember!

VoX
3rd August 2008, 07:17 PM
Long live ez64 as the one picked up at i31!

ez64
3rd August 2008, 07:28 PM
Yup because of the image ATK portrayed at i31 I joined so more regulars willl always be good.

And does this mean I cannot pass out next to the ATK flag recreating the Dawn Of War Trailer? :D

Going to be awesome lanage.

Snerfs
3rd August 2008, 07:45 PM
tbh, this is just a thread of what not to do to Hutch. However, i do agree that we should be sivalized, sorry bout the spelling. shouldnt it be a common human sense to act like normal people for a weekend? :P

Paper Tiger
3rd August 2008, 08:05 PM
I agree with them. Simply 'cos I cba to argue!

Calneon
3rd August 2008, 08:54 PM
I'll reserve judgement until I actually meet him.