PDA

View Full Version : Michael Winner is a gigantic horse cock

spawnofebil
7th August 2008, 08:08 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1039698/Wish-I-wasnt---Michael-Winner-bad-day-Bognor.html

It's just Michael Winner ranting about COMMON PEOPLE and how RICH HE IS and HOW I'VE GOT A BIG WILLY. I mean, if it didn't have huge mugshots of his face plastered all over the place, I'd be tempted to think it was satire.

Choice quotes:

Thus inspired, I felt it my patriotic duty to forego my usual visits to places of super-luxury - such as the Cote d'Azur, Italy's Ligurian coast, Marrakesh or Gstaad in Switzerland - and seek out an English location for my next break.

Victoria Station was a nightmare. Full of people. They surrounded me, they bumped into me, they delayed my progress.

OH NOEZ!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!

No dining car! When I last went on a train there were beautifully laid tables with white linen cloths. Waiters walked to and fro in bow ties with silver trays. You got a good meal on British Rail and the companies which preceded it.

I'm not making this up either.

Isphera
7th August 2008, 10:42 AM
Um.....WTF?

Calneon
7th August 2008, 11:08 AM
Lol what a cock. Contradiction:

The train itself was horribly confusing. I haven't been on a train for more than 40 years. Now I know why.

When I last went on a train there were beautifully laid tables with white linen cloths.

Most of the comments at the bottom agree with him :D.

Isphera
7th August 2008, 11:36 AM
How is it a contradiction? He says it's confusing, but well presented.

spawnofebil
7th August 2008, 11:51 AM
Oric you probably don't know why Winner comes across as a gigantic horse cock in that article because you probably think like him.

Smug bastards.

Calneon
7th August 2008, 11:52 AM
Because he says he hasn't been on a train for more than 40 years, then talks about when he last went on a train. Ok, the last time he went on a train COULD have been over 40 years ago, but I DONT CARE (it's i34 today)!

Isphera
7th August 2008, 01:03 PM
OK, i understand that bit is a bit odd. And yes, I dont really care, because it's i34 today! And I didn't read the article either, because I don't actually give a shit.

spawnofebil
7th August 2008, 01:15 PM
So why the fuck did you comment?

Or did you see the white space underneath this thread and was seized by a sudden urge to let the world know what Oricalcos thinks of this matter?

Don't worry, I do that too sometimes.