PDA

View Full Version : Hutch: The Poll

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

After almost 4 months of Hutch being banned, the admins have decided that it is time to have an official vote as to whether he should be let back in.

I know that some of you took a liking to Hutch at i34, including Oricalcos at times, and this contributed a fair way in deciding to have this poll. I am well aware though that many of you still have your gripes with Hutch, but I do believe that he has improved hugely since he was banned. If you don't mind whether Hutch should be let back in, please decide between the "yes" or "no" answer.

So, please vote in the poll as to whether you would like to see him back in ATK. It will be a majority vote, so the choice with the largest amount of votes wins. If it was decided that Hutch should come back, the admins will not tolerate any misbehaviour from Hutch in any shape or form, and will not hold back from banning him yet again.

VoX
13th August 2008, 09:53 PM
Voted yes for the pure reason that if he misbehaves, he's gone, no question so at least there's some incentive for him to behave.

It's worth giving him a chance, he may end up being awesome.

Chazlene
13th August 2008, 09:57 PM
Voted yes, since everyone deserves a second chance, and Hutch has improved a lot recently. But I do agree that if he does piss anyone off again he should be straight out again.

Bloo
13th August 2008, 09:58 PM
Voted yes, for the same reason as VoX. If he does something wrong or causes trouble, we can get rid of him again.

(By extension, that applies to everyone, but most people behave anyway..)

CILLIT BANG
vote no or else *shakes fist*

Snerfs
im scared of freddy...

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:02 PM
Voting yes on the proposistion of a trial comeback basis not a full blown hello again all is forgiven.

pewpew
13th August 2008, 10:11 PM
Bad hutch!!! Baaaad hutch.... we let him off with this... next thing he will be stealing sweets from children.. then whos knows what he will do!!!

BAD hutch!!! >:(

Snerfs
13th August 2008, 10:12 PM
the admins will not tolerate any misbehaviour from Hutch in any shape or form, and will not hold back from banning him yet again.
shouldnt that happen to anyone anyway? -.-

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:12 PM
Can we ban the people making accounts to vote?

And also people voting that have just joined the community is not fair.

Im not trying to be biased but please make this at least fair.

Frost Wraith
13th August 2008, 10:13 PM
I would just like 2 say hutch use 2 give me crap for comeing on here saying how i just stalked freddie when i did not and well i never because i went 2 i34 with mint even though i spent time with atk but still i really did get upset alot of the time when he was bullying me :(

pewpew
13th August 2008, 10:13 PM
im not new, i have 2 posts.. :(

VoX
13th August 2008, 10:14 PM
And using other peoples accounts.

All votes from new members will be discounted anyway, were not exactly stupid.

Paper Tiger
13th August 2008, 10:15 PM
Voted no. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was permantly banned?

Do I really have to link you lot to a dictionary defination of PERMANANT? Quoting Dictionary.com

1. existing perpetually; everlasting, esp. without significant change.
2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions: a permanent employee; the permanent headquarters of the United Nations.

This is my opinion. Flame me, ban me, punish me for it. I don't care. Freedom of speech and I freely express my opinion!

Need I say anymore?

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:16 PM
I would just like 2 say hutch use 2 give me crap for comeing on here saying how i just stalked freddie when i did not and well i never because i went 2 i34 with mint even though i spent time with atk but still i really did get upset alot of the time when he was bullying me :(

Fair nuff didnt know.

VoX
13th August 2008, 10:16 PM
Don't worry Gary, perfectly valid reason.

Paper Tiger
13th August 2008, 10:18 PM
My opinion. And I'm sticking by it.

pewpew
13th August 2008, 10:19 PM

Do I really have to link you lot to a dictionary defination of PERMANANT? Quoting Dictionary.com

This is my opinion. Flame me, ban me, punish me for it. I don't care. Freedom of speech and I freely express my opinion!

Need I say anymore?

you missed "Ban him" out ;)

Target
13th August 2008, 10:19 PM
Tbh if Hutch comes back we shuld all have SA so we can control him, and tbh he woz a tit spamin ts for months

VOTE TARGET FOR LEADER OF ATK (OMM NOM NOM)

Snerfs
13th August 2008, 10:20 PM

Need I say anymore?

not needing to say anything else

Chalex4
C'mon guys, we aren't bloody idiots. Snerfs, when you logged into Silentlord's account you tripped the forum AE alarm, so that count will be discounted since it wasn't Silentlord. Also, all accounts that were created recently will not be allowed to vote on this poll.

Also, I NEVER SAID that Hutch was permanently banned. I always said that he would be banned until he had proved that he had learnt his lesson. Oricalcos was always the one that wanted him perma-banned.

Frost Wraith
Yus at times i would cry 2 freddie about this tbh because everywhere i go bullying is involved and yet hutch is bullying me and you are letting him carry this on

:(

pewpew
13th August 2008, 10:21 PM
i reckon... if he sends us a pic of him lickin his elbow we let him back in...... whos in?!

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:22 PM
I doubt he is still doing it if he is I will be removing my vote.

Paper Tiger
13th August 2008, 10:23 PM
Too many people with SA will cause problems. Many people will abuse it. Also, there's nothing stopping him from spamming other things, not just TS.

Can I also ask, why on earth did he have admin at i34? Also, why was he allowed on our TS and forum then? HE WAS NOT UNBANNED THEN!!!

None of us agreed to allow him these rights. So, WHY?

EDIT: My confusion about ban time, so many things were said at the time, I got confused. Appologies.

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 10:24 PM
Paper Tiger that is going way too off topic. This topic is about unbanning Hutch.

Paper Tiger
13th August 2008, 10:25 PM
Yes, I know that. As far as I'm aware, the servers we had at i34 were ATK? So why wasn't he banned there too? It was still part of ATK and he hadn't been unbanned.

pewpew
13th August 2008, 10:31 PM
:/ ......

Target
13th August 2008, 10:31 PM
Tbh chalex paper tiger had a point and basically do u want Hutch or half the community.

Btw that mouse mat is teh sex 8D

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 10:35 PM
I can't understand how you were all getting along amazingly with Hutch at i34, yet suddenly you now hate him again??

The servers I was running at i34 were not available to the general public, just the LAN. Therefore, it was not an official ATK server hosted by DCH, so the bans were not carried over. As a result of Hutch being liked by all at the LAN, and not abusing admin, he was allowed to have it. Funny how no-one complained at the LAN...

Paper Tiger
13th August 2008, 10:38 PM
Okay, why weren't the rest of the ACTUAL ATK members who were not banned allowed it?

IMO, the ban should have carried over and been entered manually.

CILLIT BANG
13th August 2008, 10:40 PM
epic fail tbh

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:41 PM
Tbh chalex paper tiger had a point and basically do u want Hutch or half the community.

Real life terrorism for the loose.

Did seem a bit funny when hutch was on the fun clan match wearing ATK tag's and told chalex or chazlene that "I didnt want to play" which was a utter lie.

I was in a TD match which I had already tried to say 5 times and If I left it ruined the whole game for everyone else, I joined as soon as the game ended.

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 10:41 PM
Geeezzzz Paper Tiger, you do like causing arguments. Everyone at i34 had admin on all the servers, if you didn't, then you should have let me know and I would have added you.

Again, why did no-one say this at i34? It is far too late to do anything about it now...

Snerfs
13th August 2008, 10:42 PM
i told you at i34 that i didnt have admin, and still didnt get it...

Target
13th August 2008, 10:43 PM
People were gettin along at i34 coz they had no choice, its hard to spend 4days with someone and just be angry at them all the time. Plus we were too busy to be bothered with Hutch, i.e annoying chalex :P

Hutch says that when he tries to log into the forum it says banned until April 2009, so maybe he should wait till then and we can decided whether or not he is unbanned

VOTE TARGET FOR LEADER OF ATK (OMM NOM NOM)
free omm nom nom for all !!!!!
and i have a really nice mouse mat

ez64
13th August 2008, 10:44 PM
Again, why did no-one say this at i34? It is far too late to do anything about it now...

Lets do the time warp againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Please take me back to i34 :D

Colonel Mitch
lol =]

Chazlene
Well I thought that everyone in ATK at i34 was given admin on the lan servers, and to be honest we shouldn't be so strict about whether Hutch should have been on the lan servers or not, it's already happened, no damage was caused.

Paper Tiger
I wasn't aware that all members were to have admin, and still, I did not have it. Also, why did he have it? He isn't actually part of ATK at the moment.

I'm not pissed off about not having admin, more to the fact that he had it. HE'S BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY!

Chalex, simple answer. Ban me for having an opinion and defending it.

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 10:51 PM
Why would I do that? I'm not going to ban anyone for simply voicing their feelings and having an opinion lol.

CILLIT BANG
13th August 2008, 10:52 PM
omg people are coming back that havnt been on the forum in ages w00t

Marshy
i voted yes no supprise there

Snerfs
i was waitin to see how long it took you marshy... slower than i expected

Chalex4
13th August 2008, 11:03 PM
After reviewing the responses of the Community I have decided that Hutch will remain banned.

I really appreciate hearing all of your opinions, and I definitely wasn't aware that so many of you still had issues with him.

Thread and poll closed.