PDA

View Full Version : Today at work.... (you'll like it xD)

Colonel Mitch
21st August 2008, 05:59 PM
for those of you that dont know i am a director at a cybercafe and work with 2 people, paul who is a bit older than me, and conny a lady who moved here from germany many years ago.
today we were just sitting minding our own business when hutch started a conversation with me on msn. He went on to tell me how brilliant he was, how i should spend money on a new car because the electric windows dont work on my parents people carrier, because he has a 06 reg Golf and hes clearly better than I am. upon telling him i own a celica he had a go at me about insurance costs and then tried to tell me his car is still better coz its more efficient. It's not because my car has a special ger for cruising designed not to use fuel and gets me over 60mpg on the motorway. after this he changed the subject, but continued to go on about how generally awsome he is; basically it was hutch.

paul was on TS and forums at teh time of the hutch controversy and told me to insult hutch with a crertain insult i cant remember, but in the end i handed my laptop over to paul and conny who ripped him to shreds for about half an hour untill he blocked us. though when he unblocked us for a second conny sent some german to him and they had a small convo in german. hutch made a gramatical error within a couple of replies and at first would not admit he was wrong, untill he found out conny IS german and swiftly blocked us again xD

Just thought id let you know hutch is still playing a very amusing part in my life and give abit more reason why he shouldnt be allowed back in =]

ps. please dont point out my typing errors i know there will be many....

Chazlene
21st August 2008, 06:14 PM
Oh dear... I felt extremely annoyed at Hutch just after reading 'Hutch started a conversation with me on MSN'. He needs to learn not to inappropiately interfere with people's lives, he did the same with Freddy and Nikki.

Paper Tiger
21st August 2008, 06:14 PM
XD Typical. Doesn't like being wrong/out-done.

Pwned in German! lol XD

Target
21st August 2008, 06:25 PM
Hutch is such a tard tbh very funny person tho :P

VoX
21st August 2008, 08:09 PM
And he constantly feels the need to try and make people seem stupid (so far only Chaz and Bloo, but I bet the list will grow,) however his MSN picture is a complete lolfest.

geK
21st August 2008, 11:01 PM
I hate hutch, may he burn in a gas grill.

ez64
22nd August 2008, 10:16 AM
LOL @ this thread.

VoX
22nd August 2008, 11:31 AM
I hate hutch, may he burn in a gas grill.

Fuel is too expensive.

geK
22nd August 2008, 01:36 PM
I would pay a few extras to see him suffer.

VoX
22nd August 2008, 02:41 PM
Lol.

Wait, a Celica and a awesomeness computer? I want a job at that cybercafe lol!

Snerfs
22nd August 2008, 04:26 PM
tbh, his computer aint that great xD, jk, but ye, i also want a job, i mean, im taller than VoX xD

VoX
22nd August 2008, 04:38 PM
Longer hair :p.

Paper Tiger
22nd August 2008, 05:48 PM
Better looking! (pfft) lol

VoX
22nd August 2008, 06:20 PM
Bigger joystick :p.

Paper Tiger
22nd August 2008, 10:32 PM
Stuck for a decent comback...