PDA

View Full Version : How To Stop Gay N00bs On Ts

VoX
5th March 2007, 09:12 PM
i think that chanels like general chat and CSS should be moderated and certain people are given CA and Auto-Op so that when some random person comes on and starts shouting in their mic orbeing anoying, they can be dealt with
this would mean that all regulars on the ts server would have to registed to keep their auto voice and stuff like that

Hutch
6th March 2007, 01:08 PM
no it just gets annoying for Admins when they have to alttab to move n00bs who cant use TS into the right channel at the moment, Imagine having to give n00bs ,who cant register and log in with the information, voice every time.
WE had this before bad idea. If someones being annoying then we'll do something about it but all it will do is just cause more inconvenience than you think to make channels registered and actually give people things on TS. People can say harsher things on TS than CSS and you've got to keep people happy and that means not giving everybody admin.

VoX
6th March 2007, 07:48 PM
ok fair enogh, sry wawsnt in community wen u had that idea i dnt think

D@rw!n
7th March 2007, 12:01 AM
I think it's a kind of good idea. Just change small details and I think we have something to work with. I think it's worth a try.

Chazlene
7th March 2007, 03:12 PM
I do think it is a good a idea to give a few trusted members CA in certain channels if an admin isn't on and someone needs to be kicked or whatever, and it will also encourage people to actually register on TS, since a lot of regulars are still unregistered.

D@rw!n
7th March 2007, 06:20 PM
Ok sure. But I also really hate when noobs coming in and screaming in microphone. I really think we should find out another way as well...

Shadow
9th March 2007, 11:24 PM
Ok sure. But I also really hate when noobs coming in and screaming in microphone. I really think we should find out another way as well...
Just because you want admin! :)

Hutch
10th March 2007, 09:11 AM
Problem with CA is that people would still join spam the channel even if they were kicked and pwording a channel is inconvenient for all the other TS users. Also it doesnt stop someone join spamming the lobby which is what people usually experience at the moment and all that takes is a very quick SA.

VoX
10th March 2007, 12:32 PM
u can change the permissions of CA so a CA could be able to kik from server