PDA

View Full Version : EA Gives Red Alert 1 Away For FREE!

VoX
1st September 2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks soooo much for Darkpidgeon reading that news ticker, EA are giving away Red Alert 1 away free to everyone, and they are giving Red Alert 2 away free to people who pre-order Red Alert 3.

Go HERE (http://www.ea.com/redalert/news-detail.jsp?ncc=1&id=62) for details on this and I can sense a mass ATK Red Alert match one week-end lol.

ez64
1st September 2008, 01:15 PM
I was pretty pro at that game and still have the original box and CD :D

VoX
1st September 2008, 01:27 PM
My mates been looking for one of his discs cause we used to play this sooooooo much when this first came out, but then his disc 1 disappeared. I can see what were gunna be playing for a while :p.

Bloo
1st September 2008, 01:47 PM
Red Alert 1, I remember playing the first two missions of the Soviet campaign over and over because the game wigged out whenever I tried to play the third.

ez64
1st September 2008, 04:42 PM
Loved the detailed story lines and great cinematics for its time as well, $11 kennels that spawn dogs ftw.

Ok im off to play this :D

Bloo
1st September 2008, 04:48 PM
Ahh, but nothing beats the NOD cutscene in C&C1, Kane's introduction. :D

Mr.Big
1st September 2008, 11:55 PM
ehrm, never really played this game, well anyway, whats the diffrence between the soviet and allied disk??

ez64
2nd September 2008, 12:29 AM
Remember in the real world the allied forces and the soviets, its like that but further.

Bassicly good and bad portrayed by Westwood entertainment.

Calneon
2nd September 2008, 11:19 AM
Essentially, you could get all 3 Red Alerts just for pre-ordering the 3rd one!

On the other hand, why would you really want the first two when you have the third?

VoX
2nd September 2008, 05:21 PM
ehrm, never really played this game, well anyway, whats the diffrence between the soviet and allied disk??

You can play the first few missions on either disc, however after so many you need that factions disc.

ez64
2nd September 2008, 08:50 PM
Essentially, you could get all 3 Red Alerts just for pre-ordering the 3rd one!

On the other hand, why would you really want the first two when you have the third?

Cinematics and nostalgia, Red alert 2 still has a really playable campaign and has the hot Kari Wuher as Tanya need I say more?