PDA

View Full Version : Subscription

Darkeagle
7th September 2008, 11:03 AM
Well i have tried contacting chalex but i might as well post here.

If any of you are football fans then u might no that the new game football manager live is coming out. I am going to sub to that game and therefor i might be stopping my subs.

I wnt to know though if things are going to be added to the subscription packeges any time soon, because i think i will get more for my money playing football manager live.

So i want to know that if things arnt going to be added to the subscription package, then i will have to ask chalex to cancel my subscription.

Please reply quickly chalex.

Darkeagle

VoX
7th September 2008, 12:22 PM
Going slightly off topic here but I'm getting pissed off at the amount of games you need to subscribe to, I know it's a good way of combating piracy but you end up paying more in the long run.

Vicious Horizon
7th September 2008, 12:35 PM
what is subscribing to games?

ez64
7th September 2008, 12:38 PM
It's the only real way to stop it, while I dont agree with the silly amount we do pay it needs to be done for pc gaming to survive.

VoX
7th September 2008, 12:40 PM
Subscribing means to pay a set amount of money each month.

@ez64: Or just follow EA and give away loads of free games :p (long live Red Alert!)

Mr.Big
7th September 2008, 01:42 PM
Subscribing means to pay a set amount of money each month.

@ez64: Or just follow EA and give away loads of free games :p (long live Red Alert!)

Lol they is only trapping you to buy Red Alert 3, so you get Red Alert 2 also then you have all games and you is satisfied xD

ez64
7th September 2008, 01:46 PM
It's in no way a bad deal, your getting RA1 free whatever you do and then RA2 free which is a very good game when you pre order RA3 which is cheap anyway compared to shitty £lol ps3 games.

Chalex4
7th September 2008, 01:59 PM
I will get back to you soon about this, but I need to confirm some things with other people first.

Darkeagle
7th September 2008, 02:00 PM
look, you dont need to do you, i want to cancel my subscription, how quickly can it be done.

Also Thread went major off topic lol!

Darkeagle
7th September 2008, 09:34 PM
Any one here?

VoX
8th September 2008, 04:31 PM
look, you dont need to do you, i want to cancel my subscription

He has got a point there, he never signed a legal contract so he can request to have it terminated and expect it so at any time.

Darkeagle
8th September 2008, 04:35 PM
lol, shut up callum

Look its simple if you cant offer anything else chalex then i would like to stop my subscription, please reply quickly places are running out in my game i want to buy.

VoX
8th September 2008, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to help you here :p.

EDIT: Just did my recent one Chalex.

Darkeagle
8th September 2008, 08:25 PM
Trust chalex, reply its been a whole day!

VoX
8th September 2008, 08:30 PM
I think you can cancel yourself via the subscriptions page.

Chalex4
8th September 2008, 10:54 PM
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I did say I would be less active in the term time. Unfortunately, I cannot promise you any extras to your subscription that you haven't already been offered, unless we get more things I can give out access to.

So, if you want to cancel, feel free. I would never stop anyone from doing so. To cancel, just cancel the subscription via PayPal.

VoX
9th September 2008, 04:52 PM
Lol I think he cancelled before school today.

Other than keeping vBulletin alive the donations can't be used for much while we are all inactive due to school.

Darkeagle
11th September 2008, 07:22 PM
OK, i have my comp back so im going to be more active again

VoX
11th September 2008, 08:25 PM
Woot, now get BF2/PR :p.