PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Ride!

Colonel Mitch
8th September 2008, 04:16 PM
As some of you (Chris and Gary) may know I have bought an old Range Rover today :D
It's got a 3.9 litre V8 engine and is mechanically in pretty good condition.
Its purely for off roading (will have to get it some nice chunky tyres :P) and im gunna make it my project car :)
its got several dents and scratches now thanks to the off roading we did today and primarily thanks to scraping along trees xD
Im opemn to any suggestions for thing to do to it: for 1 it doesnt have a sun roof.... considering jigsawing a hole in the roof and fitting a pane of plastic or just cling film temporarily :D

So yeah... get posting your ideas =]

(I'll upload some pictures soon)

Snerfs
8th September 2008, 05:08 PM
put some ordinary car wheels on it and not 4x4 ones, :D

rip the back seats out and put something there :D

VoX
8th September 2008, 05:57 PM
Sub speaker install?

ez64
8th September 2008, 05:57 PM
We clearly need a Pimp Ma Ride section.

First off if it's for off road rip out every seat your not using and all the plastic/carpet inthe rear.

Try and fit a nice upward intake on the car and same for the exhaust for real offroading Puddle's.

Maybe as well a harness on the seat's so when you roll it you dont smash the side of your face on the car window.

Sounds like a really fun project and i'd love to do the same but I havent got any rip around fields near me :(

VoX
8th September 2008, 06:01 PM
That and people are campaigning to have "driving off road with the intention of having fun" illegal.

ez64
8th September 2008, 06:06 PM
Cannot do shit about it on private land so Im not too worried as they have always been trying to do that.

Paper Tiger
10th September 2008, 10:30 PM
Can't wait to see pictures XD