PDA

View Full Version : Skins

BaD-BoY
7th March 2007, 05:37 PM
Hey

I just wondered if we can have a skin on the members on C2G, that i mean is when we play on our servers, get the members a another skin. the normal people some play, dont get, just the members. If this gonna work, it will be cool! So what do u think???

™chaos
7th March 2007, 06:00 PM
I dunno, with C2G been a community, and ANYONE can join. Its a bit unfair really. It'll probably cause a lot of bother for Chalex, but I suppose we could have a seperate skin for admins?

BaD-BoY
7th March 2007, 06:33 PM
Ops, ye that was a point there...Maybe have for clans in C2G or have for admins yes!

Hutch
7th March 2007, 07:08 PM
How about no because we tried that and we didnt like it.

Chazlene
7th March 2007, 07:32 PM
If we did do that, we would get less people on the servers since they would have to download everything when they joined, which is why we didn't use admin skins. However I might hex the SAS model and attempt to make a C2G skin, so you could use it in CS but then everyone one would have the skin and only you would be able to see it, or you could put it into Gmod.

BaD-BoY
7th March 2007, 09:12 PM
Ye, you have right...it will be mush dowenloads..but it will be good to have a C2G skin..:)

VeNom
7th March 2007, 10:17 PM
I dont actualy care about how the man looks. you can just see the weapon anyway

BaD-BoY
8th March 2007, 04:31 PM
No, not really..if u are dead and see him behind :) But if the community dont will have it, so is it OK for me...i just asked!!!

James
10th March 2007, 12:00 AM
c2g sucks donkey dick
p.s ur all nerds

get a life

have a nice day =)

geK
10th March 2007, 12:08 AM
Guess we all can see which one uf us that has no life!

VeNom
10th March 2007, 12:42 AM
what a clomplete ass. fucking prik.. with no fucking life

Chalex4
10th March 2007, 12:01 PM
Yeah, you are the one with no life, wasting your time posting here when you have nothing decent to say.

BaD-BoY
10th March 2007, 09:19 PM
Well, there are STUPID guys(gay) in the world :P But what u think Chalex? Have skins or not ?

the witch
10th March 2007, 09:36 PM
skins are a realy bad idea , they decrease the amount of people using the servers due to the large downloads , casue people to lag and just generally go unnoticed. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work and a waste of time in my opinion

VeNom
10th March 2007, 09:39 PM
NOT! we can maybe have a admin skin, were it stands admin on the bulletproof vest. we dont need anything more. If we have a community skin many pepole will join the community just to get the skin and be inactive thats no point! (havent feel so serious for a long time^^)

the witch
10th March 2007, 10:06 PM
.... when ur shotting someone/ playing the game do you really pay attention to the skin of the person your facing? also admin only skins are fun i must admit but i dont see how they can benfit average members of the community? or the people that play on the servers so really the benefits dont out way the cost it will have on the popularity.

BaD-BoY
11th March 2007, 02:44 PM
U have right..it come to be BIG dowenloads and I dont think people will join our community if we have a cool/ugly/nice skin..^^ And it will sure lag and be ignoring...And chalex or chazlene said they was trying it for a time..and it blow up to hell...so maybe just forget this..

geK
11th March 2007, 04:54 PM
No skins because of downloadtime etc. End of story.

*CLOSED*