PDA

View Full Version : Shoot'em Up! - Best. Movie. Ever.

Colonel Mitch
16th September 2008, 11:15 PM
okay, so last week I go downstairs, turn on the tv, and see that on sky HD anytime Shoot'em up's availible.
My friends highly reccomended it but i thought id wait till the sounds sorted on that tv (its been crackly since the hd box was replaced)
I bring my sound system (the 1 i had at i34) downstairs and rig it up to the box and find this fixed the sound issues and gives me awsome sound quality and bass :D
I get anytime tv out, and I watch...
Within about 5 seconds i was laughing and within a few minutes a few people were dead, 1 killed by a CARROT!! apart from a few story bits i found myself laughing all the way through - loved his makeshift turret from string and an m4 carbine xD
anyone else seen it and like to share their thoughts?

Calneon
17th September 2008, 08:59 AM
Within about 5 seconds i was laughing and within a few minutes a few people were dead, 1 killed by a CARROT!! apart from a few story bits i found myself laughing all the way through - loved his makeshift turret from string and an m4 carbine xD

Never seen or heard of it, want to see it now.

Trigger
17th September 2008, 01:54 PM
Yeah i saw it a while back, ive got it on DVD its a pretty awesome action film :D
When i saw him eating a carrot i was like wtf, oh and fighting whilst freefalling out of a plane :eek:

Best film i just saw recently was "In bruge".
I seriously reccomend it, such a great film :p

Chazlene
17th September 2008, 06:58 PM
I wanted to see it, but never got around to getting it out.

Oh, and the main character is British and completely pwns. :p

ez64
17th September 2008, 11:24 PM
About to watch it.

The baby with the headphones was lol, kick start my heart was a great ending :D Carrot O Doom.

Nicknack
24th September 2008, 06:20 PM
sounds cool i wana see it