PDA

View Full Version : Computer services

Colonel Mitch
3rd October 2008, 05:32 PM
As many of you are aware I’m a director at a cybercafé where I build custom pcs to any spec for competitive prices.

The company is called T & G Online (Training and Gaming).

Our new website which is almost complete can be found at www.Tandgonline.co.uk

I know most of you are happy to build your own pcs so this post is a tad redundant to a lot of members, but for those who don’t have the skills too or are afraid of damaging something we can offer a good solution. We are competitive and usually beat our largest competitor quite significantly on price.

Also we offer a full 1 year hardware warranty from us, and warranty help and support after that for components with manufacturers’ warranties lasting longer than that.

We are happy to build systems here and send them under recorded, guaranteed delivery at cost price too.

For example, today (10th October 2008 - Don't forget prices lower over time so if you look at his in a month its probably a bit cheaper) we ordered a custom system for a regular gaming customer here at the price of £660.
This system has 750Gb Hard drive storage, 4Gb DDR2 800Mhz RAM, 3.0GHz AMD Dual Core, 2 4850's in Crossfire, a dual layer 20x dvd re-writer, along with a gaming case....

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/CA-006-NX_400.jpg

If at any point anyone is interested in ordering a system please don't hesitate to contact us from our website, or if you wish make a post in this thread and we can quote something for you.

VoX
3rd October 2008, 05:35 PM
NZXT Lexa Blackline Performance Case is drool worthy.

When I get the money (a while I know) I'll either end up doing this or building.

Colonel Mitch
3rd October 2008, 05:39 PM
I built a pc for one of my friends a while ago with that case in red and it is an awsome case :)

Chazlene
3rd October 2008, 06:45 PM
Margh! Advertising is not allowed on this site! I'm going to need to delete this thread!!!

That's what I would say if I was a jewfag. Oh, and that's quite a good value rig there Piers. ;)

Calneon
3rd October 2008, 08:50 PM
Very good deal, but the case is fugly.

Isphera
4th October 2008, 09:27 AM
Margh! Advertising is not allowed on this site! I'm going to need to delete this thread!!!

I thought advertising was allowed if it was;

a) From a sponsor,
b) From an established member, and has some use to other members
c) From a new member, who has the permission of a moderator to post it.

And if I ever need a new comp, I know where I am going.

Darkeagle
4th October 2008, 10:09 AM
Do members of atk get a special discount???? lol

Colonel Mitch
4th October 2008, 10:12 AM
All our customers get a special discount xD Its called us beeing cheaper :P

Colonel Mitch
5th October 2008, 01:54 AM
Just checked wth paul and no we cant give you any extra discounts unless you order ridiculous amounts of shizzle xD

Darkeagle
5th October 2008, 08:38 AM
Hmmm i like the sound of riduclous amount of shizzel :)