PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Release!!!

I'm With Stupid
10th March 2007, 06:40 PM
I was banning for 2 hours a team flasher did it every round warned didnt not stop banned him and accidently banned release too Im sorry its only 2 hours feel free to hurt me if you want.

Chalex4
11th March 2007, 12:19 AM
Ok...in the future please take care when using the admin menu.

I'm With Stupid
11th March 2007, 02:04 AM
Yea it was my bad ima clutz

Chazlene
11th March 2007, 12:01 PM
Or you're a fat American whose fingers are too pudgy to touch only one key. :p

VeNom
11th March 2007, 12:04 PM
what is yours problem with americans?? ^^

VoX
16th March 2007, 07:02 PM
what is yours problem with americans?? ^^

lol where do i start... i know
1. there fat
2. they casue most of the worlds polution
3. there stupid
4. their pres dnt give a shit
5. think there the best
6. there lazy

thats my problem:p

D@rw!n
17th March 2007, 09:44 AM
Not all americans is like that! You should now that, that there is that kind of persons in america but absolutely not everyone!

BaD-BoY
17th March 2007, 12:41 PM
loool VoX..omg..Well maybe they are and maybe they not are :) ^^

subsurface
17th March 2007, 12:52 PM
loool VoX..omg..Well maybe they are and maybe they not are :) ^^

Is it just me or dose anyone else think BadBoy is under 10 years old? my cousin at the age of 8 can spell better then that!

BaD-BoY
17th March 2007, 12:57 PM
sub, u must get a life!!!

subsurface
17th March 2007, 02:52 PM
sub, u must get a life!!!

Was out last night in the centre of london getting fucked out of my face :) try it some time when you get bigger.

the witch
17th March 2007, 07:46 PM
Is it just me or dose anyone else think BadBoy is under 10 years old? my cousin at the age of 8 can spell better then that!

nope its not just you , he spams alot to , not to mention hes "BUMPING" of old topics also hes thrill with the over usage of smiley's is slightly irritable. but then i guess everyone has grown to accept it as hes English is kinda legible now , well better then what it was , also hes newly formed "clan" has brought money to connect2gaming meaning possibly more funding for us......

so see there is a kinda benefit.

Also do you ever go drinking in Brighton? cause if you do im dragging you to the
Hob-Goblem (greatest pub ever!)

I'm With Stupid
17th March 2007, 09:59 PM
subsurface too questions what clan are you in?
And why are you being such an asshole?

subsurface
17th March 2007, 10:30 PM
nope its not just you , he spams alot to , not to mention hes "BUMPING" of old topics also hes thrill with the over usage of smiley's is slightly irritable. but then i guess everyone has grown to accept it as hes English is kinda legible now , well better then what it was , also hes newly formed "clan" has brought money to connect2gaming meaning possibly more funding for us......

so see there is a kinda benefit.

Also do you ever go drinking in Brighton? cause if you do im dragging you to the
Hob-Goblem (greatest pub ever!)

Ooooo I been to there man only to the pier tho, was at camden town friday, there was a fking sick bar has got like an art gallery and this lounge where theres beds sofas and shit was awsume. Do you know of V festival? going there in august huge venue killers kooks etc.. etc..

No oasis this year tho. the best band ever!

also next month going to see Jamie T!!

subsurface too questions what clan are you in?
And why are you being such an asshole?

Cos its the way iam? i dont like 12-15 year olds do my fking head in tbh. got a problem come on TS.

iam setting up http://aliengaming.xippy.co.uk

and playing for http://www.cba-css.co.uk ED CAL Pro-HL and some cups

VeNom
18th March 2007, 02:28 PM
move the thing about bad boy in your sig.. fucking h8 pepole making fun of Norwegian pepole who only got the gaming in their life. ^^

geK
18th March 2007, 03:19 PM
move the thing about bad boy in your sig.. fucking h8 pepole making fun of Norwegian pepole who only got the gaming in their life. ^^

NON OF YOUR BUSINESS! Let them sort it out, or mod/admin.

Chalex4
18th March 2007, 05:00 PM
Please do not bump old threads. Thread closed.