PDA

View Full Version : What's happening with Team B/C

Vicious Horizon
12th October 2008, 03:14 PM
Well, it doesn't look like there's anything happening with Team B, so I thought that maybe we could turn it into an alternative-gameplay team (eg, Surfing, Zombies, Hide and Seek, Deathmatch team)

Just wondering what you guys think.

Chalex4
12th October 2008, 03:18 PM
It was always the idea that the B team would be just a less-professional team as team A, but we would need someone to let us know that they were interested in leading that team. I might create a thread about that soon.

However, I always thought that a C team could be *fun*, but remember that the same match server has to be used, and you may find it difficult to get matches.

Trigger
12th October 2008, 03:22 PM
Tbh Team A kinda didnt work out because of lack of people and commitment so i doubt that your going to get many people want to be doing it. :(

But as an idea yes it could be good if the above issues were solved :D

Vicious Horizon
12th October 2008, 03:24 PM
Ah ok Chalex, fair point, I just didn't know what was happening with it all.
I've got more active on my steam account recently, and if we are going to make a slightly-less serious B team, I'll volunteer to be part of it..

Chalex4
12th October 2008, 03:26 PM
Tbh Team A kinda didnt work out because of lack of people and commitment so i doubt that your going to get many people want to be doing it. :(

Well...Vox needs to sort something out then. There are plenty of gamers out there that want to be in a team such as our A Team, you just have to make an effort and find them.

Darkeagle seems to be doing a great job so far, so it is definitely possible. Perhaps Vox needs to appoint someone the position of recruiter.

VoX
12th October 2008, 03:54 PM
Team A fell flat on its face because nobody bothered to turn up to training other than the odd 1 or 2, so going on from that we couldn't get into any leagues and now CSS seems really "nothing" compared to TF2/BF2/PR.

Chalex4
12th October 2008, 04:03 PM
We definitely need an A team for CSS, so you should create a thread to see who would actually like to participate properly in it. Make sure that your training times are totally different to that of the TF2 team, then you won't shoot yourself in the foot in getting enough players. If there aren't enough players from ATK at present, then find some somewhere else and get them to join!

CSS is still an incredibly popular game, still more so than TF2 etc so that is really no excuse.

Vicious Horizon
12th October 2008, 04:07 PM
Well, I can try again with A team, I can make Wednesdays and every other Saturday pretty much without fail.

Chalex4
12th October 2008, 04:30 PM
Please don't talk about that here. Either create a thread about it or wait for Vox to.

Vicious Horizon
12th October 2008, 04:46 PM
(Sorry Chalex)