PDA

View Full Version : To Greece!

Chalex4
22nd October 2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

I, and a few other members of the Community (Chazlene, Bloo, Spawn, Squizzel etc), are off on a Classics trip to Greece from tomorrow (22nd October) until next Thursday.

The reason this is an announcement is that we are the main admins, so if anything goes wrong, you guys are on your own. You do have Vox to sort stuff out though, since he has access to the server stuff.

Anyway, see you all in a week, you should be fine! It feels odd packing shorts and sandals :D.

Calneon
22nd October 2008, 09:48 PM
Better give me temporary admin tbh...

You know what VoX is like. xD

Chazlene
22nd October 2008, 10:44 PM
shorts and sandals :D.

:0 You in shorts... *shudder* Just don't wear socks with the sandals.

Anyway see you all in a week, can't say that'll I'll miss you, but you better all miss me godamnit.

Colonel Mitch
23rd October 2008, 01:17 AM
okay so the forbidden thread (chalex knows what im talking about) is on for the next few days... BYE BYE CHALEX! XD

Isphera
23rd October 2008, 08:08 AM
Have fun in a the land of child lovers (if you dont believe me, research it). That is not meant as a personal jibe, so get over it.

ez64
23rd October 2008, 10:21 AM
Have fun while we freeze here in the shitty old UK :(

Mr.Big
23rd October 2008, 10:36 AM
come to iceland and see how it feels on the winter...

ez64
23rd October 2008, 10:41 AM
Yes but you get Snow and real skiing so yes I'd happily move from grey raining britain :D

Calneon
23rd October 2008, 01:35 PM
Have fun in a the land of child lovers (if you dont believe me, research it). That is not meant as a personal jibe, so get over it.
Oric is just gutted he ain't going xD. And yeah, Iceland winters FTW, if you're gonna do something, do it properly (not like these half winters here in Britain).

Vicious Horizon
23rd October 2008, 03:59 PM
Have a good time, skivers!

VoX
23rd October 2008, 05:35 PM
You do have Vox to sort stuff out though, since he has access to the server stuff.

Famous last words...

Have a good holiday and we'll try not break too much :p.

Isphera
24th October 2008, 11:17 AM
Oric is just gutted he ain't going xD

Why am I gutted? I just saw FoB twice in one day, got a hug from Patrick, and am going to the NFL game on Sunday @ wembley. Besides, their going to classical ruins which I find as interesting as the possibility of gouging my testicles off.

And why is this an announcement? Shouldn't it be community chat, since normal members don't get an announcement when they go away.....

Chazlene
30th October 2008, 09:17 PM
We're all back! And believe it or not I didn't eat any homous. And there's too many new posts for me to read.

Mr.Big
30th October 2008, 10:17 PM
welcome back, hey guys can u go again... its bin so much fun doing NOTHING

ez64
30th October 2008, 11:39 PM
:D hope greece was hot its been freezing here :(

Isphera
31st October 2008, 11:45 AM
Might we actually get some activity now?

VoX
31st October 2008, 11:58 AM
And there's too many new posts for me to read.

You are joking, right?

Isphera
31st October 2008, 12:28 PM
I was going to say, we have had about 50 posts total. When I was in Florida, we had about 50 a day. Half of them responding to the one post I made from a net cafe about the redesign.

Target
10th November 2008, 06:37 PM
LoL Chalex's facebook photos from Greece made me laugh alot!!!
You lot and active dont fit in the same sentence, there only one time where active and thats the holidays !!!!! WOOOTTT only 46days till XMAS!!!!!

Isphera
11th November 2008, 12:02 AM
Which means 41 days until I go to Minneapolis, MN!!