PDA

View Full Version : Is this community dead?

Isphera
29th October 2008, 10:53 AM
Over the last few days, Ive come on and read about 20 posts. This time last year, I couldn't read any because I was in Tanzania, but when I came back, I had enough posts to make an average of double that a day.

Also, I have noticed that TS is empty during the day more than it used to. Now I know Chaz, Bloo and Chalex are away (although Chalex is constantly AFK, so never comes on TS anyway), but surely more people would be on it during the day. I checked the forum last night, and there were two people on.

I am posting this because I want to know if people still wish to be active in the community, or has everyone moved on?

Marshy
29th October 2008, 11:38 AM
I was in scotland for a bit so wasent on and do people have work? school? dont know really enough people were at PC gamer showdown but i dunno

Isphera
29th October 2008, 12:00 PM
AFAIK, nearly everyone is on half term this week.

Vicious Horizon
29th October 2008, 12:31 PM
I come on every day and make a random reply to everyone =/ But there has been a recent lack of activity recently..

VoX
29th October 2008, 04:43 PM
Me and DK are normally on TS, albeit playing PR but were normally always up for a chat.

But I see what you mean by a sudden downer in the activity of ATK. If you look at the figures for last year that Chalex posted up, we get allot less hits in the first 2 months we all go back to school, it should pick up soon (I hope.)

Vicious Horizon
29th October 2008, 06:16 PM
I think everyone in the community are 1-2 years older than me, (16/17) and so are concentrating on A-Levels atm too

VoX
29th October 2008, 09:46 PM
Meh, me DE, DP and Nicknack are all doing GCSEs so there's a slight concentration but more time for other stuff.

ez64
29th October 2008, 11:52 PM
Got a lot of uni work already atm but still active but that will go down over the next few weeks.