PDA

View Full Version : hey my names bouwie

bouwie
5th November 2008, 04:32 PM
hi im bouwie im own tons of games but my comp broke ages ago so im stuck on this crappy laptop till i have my new rig up and running hope to have it up soon so i can play with you guys :)

Mr.Big
5th November 2008, 05:29 PM
Well hello there, and Welcome.

Calneon
5th November 2008, 05:37 PM
Hi, hello. Welcome to our Forums!

Where are you from, what games do you play? Hope you enjoy it here.

PS. You won't get far using grammar like that, use more punctuation!

bouwie
5th November 2008, 06:07 PM
im from england ofordshire i cant help my grammar cos im really not very good at it and i own about 80+ pc games so i going to list the ones i do play actively
1)world of warcraft
2)bf2 and bf2142 and vietnam
3)counter strike source
4)age of empires
5)star wars empire at war

bouwie
5th November 2008, 06:09 PM
btw phantom love the sig

Calneon
5th November 2008, 06:36 PM
Heh thanks.

You're not very good at English yet you live in England? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? How hard can it be to put a few commas and full stops into your writing?

Zealous
5th November 2008, 06:50 PM
Hey man, hope you enjoy your stay with us :D.

Trigger
5th November 2008, 07:11 PM
Ignore Phantom hes become a right Grammer Queen

Welcome and have fun

ez64
5th November 2008, 07:16 PM
lol he's on the warpath this month, or is it a certain time of the month :D

VoX
5th November 2008, 07:31 PM
Hey and welcome, I look forward to playing some BF2 with you lol.

bouwie
5th November 2008, 07:53 PM
lol everyones so nice i think im gonna like it here

Snerfs
5th November 2008, 08:47 PM
1)world of warcraft

i love him, end of :p

VoX
5th November 2008, 09:00 PM
2)bf2 and bf2142 and vietnam

Add PR Mod to that and me too lol.

Mr.Big
5th November 2008, 09:16 PM

Everybodys nice, then the drinking problems come up, then the case of paying child support, its always chalex's fault, man this blows xD (yeah my friend wrote this)

Marshy
5th November 2008, 10:11 PM
Heh thanks.

You're not very good at English yet you live in England? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? How hard can it be to put a few commas and full stops into your writing?

hi phantom

why like act like a tit to a new member i dont usually use grammer in things i type onto a forum but because of that i am going to go out my way NOT to use grammer

from myself

Isphera
5th November 2008, 11:44 PM

Wait till I start playing Grammar Police. How old are you?

Marshy
5th November 2008, 11:49 PM
Wait till I start playing Grammar Police. How old are you?

A little more light hearted approach there

ez64
5th November 2008, 11:59 PM
Until he cracks out the whip and starts shouting german :D

Bloo
6th November 2008, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about the grammer nazis about (yes, the e was on purpose) - as long as it's understandable, who cares. :)

Calneon
6th November 2008, 11:14 PM
yeahwellletsnotallusepunctuationorgrammeroranythin gcauseweresocoolwedontneedto

Haha! It puts a space in even if you don't tell it to.

Don't mind me Bouwie, I really don't care if you can't speak English properly.

Mr.Big
7th November 2008, 08:52 AM
type not speak, or did he come on teamspeak :P

bouwie
7th November 2008, 03:48 PM
lol thanks snerf btw the way which realm do you play on and yes vox i do play on pr mod but i dont have the latest one yet

bouwie
7th November 2008, 03:50 PM
i dont have a mike my other one broke and i havent got a new one yet.

FEAR MY BAD GRAMMAR

ez64
7th November 2008, 04:19 PM
These damn "Mike's" I have to buy a new one every week

I heard the "Gary's" are better :D

Mr.Big
7th November 2008, 04:22 PM
im scared, ''Grammer Police'' anyways Mikes lol MIC! no ''kay'' srsly ur grammar suckx :P

bouwie
7th November 2008, 07:51 PM
i told you my grammar is bad its not my fault *cries*

VoX
7th November 2008, 08:31 PM
Lol, as long as people can understand it it's fine.

0.8 is definitely worth the download, lots of new things.

Isphera
7th November 2008, 09:06 PM
i told you my grammar is bad its not my fault *cries*

It is your fault, improve it. And you didn't answer my question - How. Old. Are. You?

And if anyone thinks I am being too harsh - say. But I am sick and tired of 12 year olds talking like absolute idiots on TS, and typing posts which half the time make no sense, and the other half having no relevence to the thread.

And to keep it on Topic - Snerfs, Cillit Bang, Target and Myself all play on The Maelstrom PVP, on the alliance side. I am, however, on hiatus and won't be reupping my account until July, at which point I may go back to EVE, or switch to Horde on another server.

bouwie
7th November 2008, 10:06 PM
no it isnt my fault im Dyslexia and dyspraxia but i will try and inprove my grammar if your bothered by it and im 16 and doing my final year of gces

Calneon
7th November 2008, 10:14 PM
Nah it's ok, just gets a tad frustrating. If you can't help it then don't worry.

VoX
7th November 2008, 10:18 PM
If you're dyslexic then don't worry about it.

It's really evil that dyslexic people can't spell, however dyslexic is a bloody hard word to spell.

EDIT: 16 and final year of GCSEs, do you have your Birthday early in the academic year (as in September/August time) because if you don't that doesn't add up?

Calneon
7th November 2008, 10:20 PM
im dislecsi.... diclecti.... deslexi.... ah sod darnit.

VoX
7th November 2008, 10:22 PM
A kid in my form is dyslexic and manages to spell his name wrong, he is now called Juke and not Jake.

bouwie
7th November 2008, 11:07 PM
whenever i mention that to people they always make that joke about not being able to spell it and to be honest its getting a bit dry now and yes my birthday is in September

Calneon
7th November 2008, 11:12 PM
Sorry I never heard it before, made it up myself xD.

VoX, I'm 18, born in august, and final year A levels. Work that out.

Isphera
7th November 2008, 11:15 PM
If you have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia, then that changes things. Having people in my family and close friends with it, I understand how difficult it can be, especially if you have gimps like me critisising you if you can't help it.

I apologise for the harshness, and I thank you for answering my question. Now, my welcome to you is long overdue, but now probably not wanted or desired, but nonetheless, I offer it to you now - Welcome.

And if you didn't gather from the first 3 pages of the thread, I can be a harsh twat.

bouwie
7th November 2008, 11:31 PM
its ok i can understand your point and i didnt really care in the first place anyway

VoX
8th November 2008, 01:01 PM
If you have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia, then that changes things. Having people in my family and close friends with it, I understand how difficult it can be, especially if you have gimps like me critisising you if you can't help it.

I apologise for the harshness, and I thank you for answering my question. Now, my welcome to you is long overdue, but now probably not wanted or desired, but nonetheless, I offer it to you now - Welcome.

And if you didn't gather from the first 3 pages of the thread, I can be a harsh twat.

Did Oric just apologise?

Vicious Horizon
8th November 2008, 01:25 PM
VoX, get some soft stuff, and put it on the floor.

Welcome anyway dude, most of the people in this forum are grammar freaks (including me), but my mum used to work as an ASM, helping people with dyslexia etc. so I know how hard it can be.

Hope you stick around and have a good time at ATK

Isphera
8th November 2008, 02:07 PM
Did Oric just apologise?

Yes. And savor it now, because it will never happen again.

bouwie
8th November 2008, 03:11 PM
lol i think a miracle just happened by the sounds of it or maybe a sign of an inpending acpolayse

VoX
8th November 2008, 03:54 PM
I'm an atheist so I don't believe in the apocalypse. The rest of you are fucked.

Calneon
8th November 2008, 08:03 PM
"Hey, you should join our religion. Have our pamphlet."

"But this pamphlet is blank..."

"We're athiests."

Isphera
8th November 2008, 08:08 PM
I'm an atheist so I don't believe in the apocalypse. The rest of you are fucked.

Seconded.

bouwie
9th November 2008, 11:47 AM
an apocalypse doesnt nessceary mean an religious one it could be aliens or nuclear war or something

Vicious Horizon
9th November 2008, 12:00 PM
I thought that was a Holocaust.

Calneon
9th November 2008, 12:22 PM
In today's common terminology, yeah apocalypse pretty much means the end of the world. The term originated from The Bible though, so it's kind of Christian related.

VoX
9th November 2008, 02:25 PM
an apocalypse doesnt nessceary mean an religious one it could be aliens or nuclear war or something

Who put a black man in charge, eh?

Vicious Horizon
9th November 2008, 07:04 PM
-_- Vox xD