Darkeagle
14th November 2008, 10:07 PM
Darkpidgeon- Demoman, Engy, Sniper
Trigger - Scout, Heavy, Medic
Phantom - Soldier, Heavy, Demoman
Zelous - Pyro, Engy, Medic
Colonel Mitchel - Demoman, Scout, Soldier
Darkeagle - Spy, Pyro, Sniper

These are classes that i want the team to work on, inparticular, these are not definite classes, and i may call on you to play something, i havent asked you to practice.

Also, if someone is unhappy with the classes they have been asigned, please post and i will change accordingly.

Calneon
14th November 2008, 10:50 PM
I'm happy with that. The three best damage classes, suits me perfectly xD.

Zealous
15th November 2008, 12:02 AM
Zelous - Pyro, Engy, Medic

I think I am ok with that, but I could do the sniper instead of the pyro (I like all the support classes :D).

Trigger
15th November 2008, 06:28 PM
Im fine with mine, there the classes i play the most anyway :D
Zealous, if you can practice as pyro Itll be much more beneficial to the team as its a pretty serious defence role. If you can get real good at it you should be able to juggle any charging ubers back making them useless as well as protecting sentry guns.

So no from me, sorry

Zealous
15th November 2008, 06:55 PM
I don't mind, it's just I was getting a bit bored with being a pyro :(. Anything planed for tomorrow other than training?

Darkeagle
15th November 2008, 07:20 PM
No, intill we get some decent training sessions going then i cant get anything else done.

Also, i might maek avalable, tuesday volutanry training sessions anyone interested?

Colonel Mitch
15th November 2008, 07:25 PM
Justy gunna say i cant play spy for shit and my scoutings not too good eitehr - there my 2 worst calsses in teh game xD

Darkeagle
15th November 2008, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm do you mind trying them, or do you want me to change?

Colonel Mitch
15th November 2008, 11:29 PM
i dont mind giving em a go but i dont think ive ever had a single kill as a spy xD

Trigger
16th November 2008, 12:46 AM
lol thats fail, DE try and change them then :D

Darkeagle
16th November 2008, 09:38 AM
Ok, i have changed your spy, to demoman, as i believe with 2 good demomen, we stand a chance in any game.