PDA

View Full Version : New Name Vote!

Chalex4
14th March 2007, 12:12 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

Please vote for the name that you would like the Community to have. If yours is not here it is because:

It was already taken or I didn't like it.

Please note that if you do have a better meaning for an acronym please let us know!

Also, this may not be the final vote for the name so please think before you vote! Also I added one more option, therefore I had to reset the votes. Please note that UGF is already taken by a german multi-gaming clan, however I don't think they are much of an issue if we also want to have the name.

EDIT: I voted for UGF.

Hutch
14th March 2007, 02:39 PM
Everyone vote for JKS...Maybe then it will be a democracy

D@rw!n
14th March 2007, 03:26 PM
I voted for UGF, think that is the best one right now.

BaD-BoY
14th March 2007, 03:30 PM
JKS and UGF is good, but JKS sound good and a good name..-just kill someone :):)

Chazlene
14th March 2007, 03:34 PM
Well I voted for GAG because what it stands for is all right and it has the best looking initials.

geK
14th March 2007, 03:44 PM
Just Kill Someone I personally think is LAME!

VeNom
14th March 2007, 03:46 PM
ofcourse i voted jks i maid it up. but anyway hope we get the best name possible ^^ peephole you just dont like it becouse its my name..

Hutch
14th March 2007, 06:31 PM
Small problem... GAG sounds like you know... gagging for cock or gagging with a penis in your mouth... sounds dirty.

Chalex4
14th March 2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I prefer JKS or UGF to GAG. I also don't like it that we would all say welcome to the gag community, not G.A.G. It would sound really stupid.

Isphera
14th March 2007, 06:40 PM
UGF, its awesome

subsurface
14th March 2007, 06:45 PM
UGF but i still think many more names could thought up!

They all sound like clans, think more orignal!!

VeNom
14th March 2007, 06:57 PM
ye. gag sounds gay dont like it at all..

Hutch
14th March 2007, 08:16 PM
UGF also sounds a tad homoerotic

Chazlene
14th March 2007, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Gaming force is the most dull name I have ever heard.

Chalex4
14th March 2007, 09:29 PM
If you can think of one better then please do! (Not including GAG)

FaTaL
14th March 2007, 10:54 PM
FLC-Frag Land community
TFC-True Force Community
HDG-Holy Devil gamers
RWG-Random World of Gaming
CFG-Counter Force Community.

geK
14th March 2007, 11:43 PM
Play For Food xD nah, just kidding.. Im really not good with names. But non of those names are good.. :(

Meant the ones in the vote

D@rw!n
15th March 2007, 11:24 AM
Every single name is good I think. But UGF is the best one of them all. C'mon everyone, vote for UGF! It don't sounds gay! :D

Chalex4
15th March 2007, 12:17 PM
I prefer CFG - Counter-Force Gaming to the others. After everyone has voted on this poll I will take the top one or two then make another poll including these new ones. Who else likes CFG? At the moment I do actually prefer it to my choice, UGF.

subsurface
15th March 2007, 03:03 PM
I prefer CFG - Counter-Force Gaming to the others. After everyone has voted on this poll I will take the top one or two then make another poll including these new ones. Who else likes CFG? At the moment I do actually prefer it to my choice, UGF.

Counter Force Community.

You dont want it to be thought of just a counter strike community?

Personally if i heard that name online it would be forgoten within a few days, I suggest you do abit of research on succsesfull communitys and grab some ideas. cos with names like that you will be mixed with the other 100s with names like Counter Super Community, Counter we cant think of a bloody orignal name community.

subsurface
15th March 2007, 03:04 PM
Play For Food xD (Ofc not this one)

atleast thats orignal more along this idea tbh.

Chalex4
15th March 2007, 07:24 PM
subsurface, would be nice if you could think of an idea as well lol.

VeNom
15th March 2007, 08:46 PM
Im agree we need an original name not some crap like many other communitys!! so what about CS - Counter Strikers ^^:D (just kidding)

subsurface
15th March 2007, 08:57 PM
why cant he be mature becouse hes 14.. im 13 and i can bee very mature :D

Im agree we need an original name not some crap like many other communitys!! so what about CS - Counter Strikers ^^:D (just kidding)

I like FoF full on fragers. that was thought up in 10 seconds just think of random ones tbh.

geK
15th March 2007, 10:22 PM
[Gg] - GeckoGaming
Those small geckos can hide, and they are fast.
So it can be like:

GeckoGaming - Speed Up Your Game
GeckoGaming - Play Stealth
GeckoGaming - Something-Something

And I think it sounds cool, and its easy to remeber :)

Hutch
15th March 2007, 10:35 PM
Can't have GG as it sounds like gg who are a bunch of n00bs :)

Chalex4
15th March 2007, 11:26 PM
Please can everyone post some more ideas, then I can create another vote and we can get this whole process over and done with. Please make sure that the name is not already taken by another clan/community before you post (use Google for that).

VeNom
15th March 2007, 11:57 PM
lol think ive seen like 3 clans/communitys with tag |Gg| (gg) [GG] it would just not work...:)

VeNom
15th March 2007, 11:59 PM
RPG - Respected Pwning Gamers :D

Chalex4
16th March 2007, 12:25 AM
Here are a few more of my ideas:

KZK - Kill Zone Killers
GTK - Gaming to Kill
FTK - Fearing the Kill
FTF - Fearing the Frag
LMS - Last Man Standing
ATF - Aiming to Frag

My favourite:

ATK - Aiming to Kill

I like ATK because it stands for something cool and sounds like "attack". I really do think that this is the best idea so far for the community, and I wouldn't mind it as the final name.

Tell me what you think of my proposed names and the previous other suggestions, I will create a new vote shortly so I really need your feedback!

geK
16th March 2007, 12:54 AM

KZK - Kill Zone Killers
GTK - Gaming to Kill
FTK - Fearing the Kill
FTF - Fearing the Frag
LMS - Last Man Standing
ATF - Aiming to Frag

My favourite:

ATK - Aiming to Kill

I like ATK because it stands for something cool and sounds like "attack". I really do think that this is the best idea so far for the community, and I wouldn't mind it as the final name.

Tell me what you think of my proposed names and the previous other suggestions, I will create a new vote shortly so I really need your feedback!

"Aim to kill" sounds better :) And "Last man standing" wasnt too bad..

Hutch
16th March 2007, 08:46 AM
Aim to kill sounds ok I guess. :p :p ^^^^

I R NOT SPAMMING IS ME?

subsurface
16th March 2007, 03:15 PM
Can't have GG as it sounds like gg who are a bunch of n00bs :)

Didnt lose a match and if i remember rightly we aced TsO 30-0. and at the last round me target and sonyon knifed 4 of them.

D@rw!n
16th March 2007, 03:25 PM
OMG, that is really nice, would be fun to be there! Anyway the TsO is gone, isn't it? Why?

D@rw!n
16th March 2007, 03:26 PM

I R NOT SPAMMING IS ME?

No, not at all! Nono, you are not spaming. Not in any way, don't worry about it, that you wrote was absolutely no spaming! :P

geK
16th March 2007, 03:48 PM

I R NOT SPAMMING IS ME?

Lol! N1 :p Let me guess, is it Bad-Boy?

subsurface
16th March 2007, 04:15 PM

FTK - Fearing the Kill
FTF - Fearing the Frag

Now read those names back to yourself. Whats your moto going to be? "We fear you please dont hurt us?" pmsl.

VeNom
16th March 2007, 04:28 PM
haha! what about

NF - No Fear ^^

WGSS - We Got Scandinavian Spamers ^^:D (kidding)

... cant make some good ones sry..

Chalex4
16th March 2007, 06:08 PM
Please vote and post on the new poll. Topic closed.