PDA

View Full Version : Fascists struck down

Vicious Horizon
20th November 2008, 09:47 PM
The fascist union on Britain has been put in line by an anti-bnp activist, who published the Party's member's personal information on the internet. Roughly 10,000 BNP members have been fired from their jobs.

IMHO, serves 'em right, racists arseholes.

Calneon
20th November 2008, 10:11 PM
When you post news like this you usually post a source too.

But yeah, good news I guess.

ez64
20th November 2008, 10:18 PM
It's discrimination of the highest level tbh and quite bad for a "tolerant society".

Sure the list should have been public anyway but employers being able to fire people and ruin their lives because of them knowing there Philosophical beliefs is insane and in any court of law that would be a nice settlement.

For the record as well the BNP is not just burly white men, there are many muslims as members as the BNP are the only ones going to try to deal with asian gangs that a in britain destroying communitys and cohesion betweeen british white and asian's while the labour dont want to touch it with a 50ft barge pole.

Vicious Horizon
21st November 2008, 05:16 PM
I guess yeah, but also, alot of them are being fired as it is ILLEGAL for them to have that particular job while being a member of the BNP. I'd still rather have Labour than the BNP

Bloo
21st November 2008, 06:04 PM
The Henley Constituency will disagree with you on that point. :P

(For those who don't know: Last local election, more people voted for the BNP and the Green Party than they did Labour, oh yeah and the Tories had a sizeable majority, which is in no way suprising...).

Vicious Horizon
21st November 2008, 09:11 PM
I guess that's due to the recent xenophobia due to the terrorist attacks, the Afghan war and other threats along those lines, which is completely understandable if I'm completely honest, but I tend to be kind of left wing so I'm rather anti-BNP xD

Bloo
21st November 2008, 09:19 PM
I guess that's due to the recent xenophobia due to the terrorist attacks, the Afghan war and other threats along those lines, which is completely understandable if I'm completely honest, but I tend to be kind of left wing so I'm rather anti-BNP xD

Actually it's because most people in Torie-Strongholds fucking hate Gordan Brown. :P

// That was my last "I think you'll find.." type post, honest!

Isphera
23rd November 2008, 01:14 PM
I looked at the list and found 3 people in Abingdon. What to do...

In all seriousness though, as much as the majority of the country disagrees with their views, people still have the right to privacy and a right to be free from discrimination. I understand that positions of power or where impartiality is required (law, police etc.), that they are being asked to step down. But for jobs such as office work, business etc. it shouldn't cost them their job.

I think their idiots like the rest of the country, but even idiots have rights.

Vicious Horizon
23rd November 2008, 04:26 PM
Yeah, that's quite true actually Oric, I guess alot of people let their personal feelings get in the way of business, I sure know I would x3