PDA

View Full Version : Oricalcos as a new Part-Moderator

Chalex4
28th November 2008, 05:50 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

Just a short note to let you all know that since Oricalcos has been a trustworthy and reliable member for a long time now, I have rewarded him with moderator capabilities in the "Sports" and "MMORPG" forums since those are the forums he frequents most.

I am sure he will do a brilliant job, but please let the admin team know if there are any issues.

Isphera
28th November 2008, 05:52 PM
I am sure he will do a brilliant job, but please let the admin team know if there are any issues.

If you lie about me doing something silly, I will decapitate you :)

No, I thank Chalex for giving me the opportunity to do this and I hope that I can demostrate my worth to the community. As we all know how much I have contributed in the past......just wait for me and full mod :D

D_K_Head
28th November 2008, 05:53 PM
...run

VoX
28th November 2008, 06:08 PM
When all other companies are cutting back on their staff...

Congrats Oric! We shall soon rule the world! (No, not of warcraft)

Isphera
28th November 2008, 06:21 PM
Well, I'll start in the world of Azeroth and Football Manager before your all subjected to me. Oh, and I just won the US Cup with the Chicago Fire.

Target
29th November 2008, 04:01 AM
Luks like Oric won't be duin much moderating, u can't play wow and football manager they take up all the time in the world... people die just playing them

Isphera
29th November 2008, 08:54 AM
I probs will. I'm spending 10-12 playing FM. I got to the Eastern Conf. Final.

Target
29th November 2008, 03:36 PM
Lol that game really does take over your life...ORIC YOUR NOT A REAL FOOTBALL MANAGER IT IS NOT YOUR JOB!!!!

D_K_Head
29th November 2008, 03:39 PM
which brings up the important question... Which is more addictive?

Wow, or Footie Manager?

and are you less of a man because you play both?

Darkeagle
29th November 2008, 06:14 PM
Well, i think footy manager, if you have enough imaganation, if for one sec your reliase it is a game, it gets incredibly boring.

Isphera
29th November 2008, 06:16 PM
I would agree that FM is addictive. But if it were to be made into law - FM is Class C, WoW is Class A.

and are you less of a man because you play both?

And no, I am not less of a man because I play both. I am more of a man because I play USA football, but less of a man because I play a female character.

D_K_Head
30th November 2008, 01:11 AM
less of a man because I play a female character.

Hear that? Thats the sound of any and all respect I had sliding down the drain

:P

Colonel Mitch
3rd December 2008, 08:54 PM
OMFG ORIC IS A NOOBZOR WTF TBH HAX or somehting like that :)

Calneon
4th December 2008, 03:21 PM
I played a female character in WoW. It gave me something to look at while endlessly grinding.

Isphera
4th December 2008, 05:11 PM
I played a female character in WoW. It gave me something to look at while endlessly grinding.

My argument exactly.

D_K_Head
4th December 2008, 11:02 PM
if you need V-Bewbs to enjoy a game, it's not fun... unless it's unreal tourny of course.

Calneon
4th December 2008, 11:05 PM
I think you've missed the point DK xD.

We don't think WoW isn't fun without virtual tits, they just help :P.

D_K_Head
5th December 2008, 01:15 AM
oh with only a dim light and a consistent humming for company in your dank basement, they keep you sane while you waste away your life?

Yeah, i sterotype. Sue me. (i HATE grind games... sorry)