PDA

View Full Version : But Wrath Of The Lich King looks soooo goood.

Calneon
29th November 2008, 09:23 PM
Aaaargh! So many lush screenshots of WotLK bringing up memories of WoW when I used to play it. The game looks so good and reading PCG review makes me want it sooo much. But I know it's wrong!

Argue both sides for me guys! I need lots of bloated facts and propaganda to help me decide! :confused:

Trigger
29th November 2008, 09:36 PM
No1. Its money you've got to give away monthly
No2. How much more of your life do you want to waste?
No3. I aint got it so u cant have it
No4. Its not that great
No5. Get it if u really want to TBH but tell me first

Thats my 5 pennys for now :p
Now roll on the WOW enthusiasts

Zealous
30th November 2008, 12:22 AM
I have also been tempted to buy it this week , because my bro got a trial account and it looked quite fun! If you got it i might get it (That will stop you buying it, lol :p). But it does cost money to play and you might get addicted.

Target
30th November 2008, 12:29 AM
1.You can afford to have it
2.You need it
3.It will complete your life
4.Trigger will be jealous
5.You can poke Oric

Zealous
30th November 2008, 12:34 AM
1.You can afford to have it
2.You need it
3.It will complete your life
4.Trigger will be jealous
5.You can poke Oric

*Runs to the shops to go buy it, but realises it's 24 minutes past 11 at night :(*

D_K_Head
30th November 2008, 01:25 AM
WOW will do nothing but make you THINK you're having fun while you sit alone in a hard chair, with your soul howling in despair for a release from the torture of the grind.

Don't do it. Go buy some crack instead, the effects are short term, you won't remember much, and it's a DAYMN sight cheaper than paying out 12 odd quid a month just to click on some boxy goblins for 5 straight hours.

Bloo
30th November 2008, 01:33 AM
Aaaargh! So many lush screenshots of WotLK bringing up memories of WoW when I used to play it. The game looks so good and reading PCG review makes me want it sooo much. But I know it's wrong!

Argue both sides for me guys! I need lots of bloated facts and propaganda to help me decide! :confused:

If you buy WotLK, the next time you play L4D, your fellow survivors will batter you to death with a chair legs.

D_K_Head
30th November 2008, 02:22 AM
If you buy WotLK, the next time you play L4D, your fellow survivors will batter you to death with a chair legs.

Chair legs? I'd just keep shooting him.

(thats a promise)

Target
30th November 2008, 02:37 AM
Order it from tinternet

Chazlene
30th November 2008, 11:03 AM
DON'T. Every time someone buys WoW, I feed a dead baby to a leper kitten.

Zealous
30th November 2008, 01:10 PM
DON'T. Every time someone buys WoW, I feed a dead baby to a leper kitten.

Lol, it's true, i have seen him do it!

Isphera
30th November 2008, 02:12 PM
I just bought it. That's all the incentive you need.

VoX
30th November 2008, 02:23 PM
So much for not starting WoW for a few months then Oric lol.

Isphera
30th November 2008, 02:43 PM
Got bored, and I can control it. Only play when I need to (i.e. No work)

Calneon
30th November 2008, 02:55 PM
That's what they all say.

Mr.Big
30th November 2008, 04:16 PM
lol to keep you away from temptations , therefore if u got the money to spend on it, just turn your router off for 5min and think how u cant live without it... or if u got dial up connection you just suck...

Vicious Horizon
30th November 2008, 04:51 PM
Make Love, not Warcraft.

D_K_Head
30th November 2008, 05:12 PM
...at first

Target
1st December 2008, 08:23 PM
Lol Oric you say that now but once you get into it there will be no stopping you, you only play when you need to which is 24/7 (remember Shadow Labs 9hrs!!!), and you've got football manager which is possibly more addictive than WoW :O

Colonel Mitch
1st December 2008, 10:11 PM
Okay, ill try and be a bit more objective.

What levels your current highest character?
Can you afford the £9/month?
Will you get addicted?
If yes, does that actually bother you?

If your highest levels at or above 67 then you might as well buy it for the new stuff and higher levels.

Ive been playing WOW for almost 2 years now and i still only got to 70 last week, just thought id say that before the rest of you start telling me how addicted i am because i play wow...

I wont lie its not that awsome, its just more of the same - though my drive in warcraft isnt to do with experiencing new things and places, its for the social aspect - going and helping people, working together, and I wanna do raids... but being level 50 when all my friends are in a good guild and have been 70 for ages and have tier 999999999 epics even if i worked to get to 70 I wouldnt have been able to play with them. That all just changed, and now im working towards 80 steadily so I can play with my friends :)

Snerfs
2nd December 2008, 06:05 PM
lol well you're ahead of oric and chris, so thats a start piers :)

Marshy
2nd December 2008, 06:20 PM
tbh its what you want to do, will you enjoy playing wow? dont let the We Hate WoW fanclub tell you otherwise ^^

Snerfs
2nd December 2008, 08:18 PM
and thats coming from an original member :) he used to hate wow but ever since i leveled with him, he loves it :) but ye, i agree, if you aren't going to enjoy, then don't play. I play because i do enjoy it.

Target
3rd December 2008, 02:12 AM
Tbh i use to hate wow and call it shit, but at the end of the day most ppl play it for the social aspect and maybe because they can boast bout all the kool shizzle they find.