PDA

View Full Version : Hitler banned from Warcraft

Isphera
7th December 2008, 01:21 AM
I'm in a mood tonight for bashing Infinity Ward's favorite punching bag which isn't their developer - Hut....I mean, Hitler. What would happen if Hitler controlled the Third Reich now and was banned from WoW?

NOTE: I didn't make this. Scene is from a German film about the last few days of Hitler's rule, called Downfall.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU&feature=related

Darkeagle
7th December 2008, 11:13 AM
There so many mickey takes of that, the best one is the tribal wars one.

Trigger
7th December 2008, 11:22 AM
Idn the COH's one is pretty good as well, just depends on what game u play cause i didnt find that funny.

Chazlene
7th December 2008, 11:38 AM
Lol Nice find Oric, Hutch won't be happy with us taking the piss out of a German film. :p

Calneon
7th December 2008, 12:59 PM
Hmm, I like the CoH one better, it matches the words with the subtitles better. Eg on this one when he says 'Mein Fuhrer' and the subtitles are 'Your Blood Elf', doesn't work too well. So many of these too xD.

Isphera
7th December 2008, 01:01 PM
I know, if you do understand a bit of German or History, you will often lose some of the humor. Undeniably though, the people who make these are good at making it funny :D

Calneon
7th December 2008, 01:05 PM
Who doesn't know what, "Mein Fuhrer", means? xD I don't think it would be too hard. Could make on on Hutch's ban :P.

Isphera
7th December 2008, 01:09 PM
You could.....don't tempt me....

ez64
7th December 2008, 10:46 PM
The movie actually looks pretty good will be watching.

Vicious Horizon
10th December 2008, 07:08 PM
I prefer the banned from Xbox Live one xD
But that was still quite good imo