PDA

View Full Version : Valve Store

Calneon
7th December 2008, 01:53 PM
Valve Store (http://store.valvesoftware.com/)

I was thinking of getting the L4D movie pack for Christmas from the Valve Store, but then I saw that the import charge was $27. That would mean the pack worth $15 would cost $42 to import. I probably won't get them if they're gonna cost me that much to import (you can't get them anywhere else I don't think). I was thinking that if anyone else wanted to buy something from the store for Christmas, we could all buy together and share the import charge between us.

What do you think?

Trigger
7th December 2008, 02:00 PM
Giant headcrab FTW, ill get back to you with my orders

Chalex4
7th December 2008, 02:12 PM
A while ago after TF2 was released, I wanted to get a poster, but gave up in the end because it was way too expensive.

I was thinking that if anyone else wanted to buy something from the store for Christmas, we could all buy together and share the import charge between us.

Now THAT is a good idea. I will look over the store later today and see if I can find anything I want. The only problem would be that it would all have to be shipped to one of our houses, so unless you live nearby, there would be additional postage costs involved.

Calneon
7th December 2008, 02:28 PM
That's the problem I saw too Chalex. It would be easy if it was only people who go to my/your school who want stuff, I'd get them sent to me, then I'd give you the ones so you can distribute them. It would be more tricky if people further away wanted stuff, they would have to come collect it, or maybe we could post them.

Calneon
13th December 2008, 01:46 PM
BUMP! Really nobody wants stuff from here (except Trigger/Chalex)?

Target
14th December 2008, 03:59 AM
why dont you wait till you go to a lan together an then you can order it to one persons house an get it later, like if chalex just wants a poster you can wait a while to get it really.

Marshy
14th December 2008, 10:20 AM
I will look over the store and see if there is anything I want. I think i would have to have it sent to me or given to me at a LAN that people attend I don't know. Tell me what you think.