PDA

View Full Version : Machinima Idea #1: CS:S

D_K_Head
14th December 2008, 01:04 AM
Before I get to the idea, It's probaly a good idea to mention requirements... I'll do it for any ideas I come up with. To film we'd need two (Other) body actors for most sections, with only one part needing five (Or three, if needs be). Two voicers will be needed too, feel free to post below if your interesting in helping with either, or both. Feedback, Suggestions and such would be helpful too.

Ok, Idea #1

Imagine, if you will, CS:S. de_prodigy. Near the outside courtyard area, where there is a hole in the wall, I think it's an indoor carpark. For this, there'll be two voices, one of the comm, and one of the regular. Neither are acctually named in the short, but comm is clearly in charge.

Regular = R

Comm = C

R (distant): Hey, want me to grab you a cuppa? Theres some teabags in the kitchen!

C: What? Don't touch that stuff, Get back here!

[R comes around the corner, and crouches by the hole.]

R (getting closer): Fine, but I don't think it'll do you any good. No one's going to come here...

C: We've been tasked with defending this sector, and by damn i'm going to do it! Get down here!

R: Whatever...

[R walks around, and comes to the lower area]

R:Do you expect a full squad of armed nutjobs to come walking through that door or somthing?

C: Maybe there will be? Who knows? that's why we're here!

R: Don't be stupid, we're here to protect it from overly curious visitors, not trained fighters.

C: Son, you should always be ready. Any moment now a full team of drugged up lunatics could smash that door in and toss a frag towards us. Would you be ready to jump out of the way? Or would i have to fill out those stupid forms explaining why I was guarding this sector with a pair of smoking boots?

R: Right, so once this heavily armed platoon of yobs blows me to kingdom come, what're you going to do? Your the worst shot on the entire force!

C: I'd prove you wrong, but I can't spare the ammo... I might need every round to defend myself with...

R: Right, the guy who takes an entire clip's worth of ammo to hit a target at 10 meters. I can see ammo being an issue.

C: Shut up.

R: Are you sure you don't want a cup of tea? Your too tense.

C: Right, and let the nutters right past us? Don't make me laugh...

[three terrorists are moving behind them. One crouches and aims from C's head to R's head, then moves on.]

R: There are NO NUTTERS!

C: Thats what they want you to think!

R: Why the hell am i under your command? How did you even get a rank?

C: I am the latest in a long line of upholders of the law. Many of my line have served in the forces, protecting the weak and the innocent.

R:...your daddie bribed the higher-ups to get you promoted?

C: Bingo.

R: What're we protecting anyway?

C: Don't you listen in the breifings?

R: What, to the dude who sounds like he's half swallowed a shoelace? I can't understand a word he says!

C: (sigh) We're guarding a highly sensitive crime scene... most of the info is classified, the only thing you need to know is that it's important! We need to keep it safe until the forensic guys arrive.

R: ... (long silence) ... You have no clue do you?

C: Because it's classified!

R: Ah, who cares anyway. If it's that important, they wouldn't have sent us. They'd have sent a full SAS team, not a nutjob of an officer and his lone surviving underling.

C: Surviving? The others didn't die, they were moved to more important positions in the field. We were split into two man teams, remember? You just had the pure chance of becoming the partner to the best officer in the block.

R: ...Lucky me...

[C'll start muttering at this point, fixated as he is on pwning the hypothetical enemies]

C: None of those bastards will get through... The only thing they'll see is the flash, and then their own brains flying past their eyes... They'll die clutching their...

[Explosion from behind]

R: The hell was that! (turning around.)

C: Guts...

[screen blacks out]

R: Is that tree on fire? Man... You're going to get yelled at for this...

C: Yeah... I know...

Marshy
14th December 2008, 10:16 AM
I thought that was good but it doesn't really involve much of the community. I think that there could be more rolls such as, when R is suggesting a cup of tea and C says no R goes ahead to get it when C chases after him you can see through the eyes of R and in the background you can see terrorist's going into the hole in the wall. R then says they should go back to the hole and when they are either side of it a frag comes out and kills them both? I don't know but it involves more people.

Also i downloaded that spell check thing, did that make any sense?

D_K_Head
14th December 2008, 03:38 PM
A bit... but I have no idea how to get reflections in vegas, still a newbie with in in terms of effects.