PDA

View Full Version : Shout Box

Target
17th December 2008, 02:19 AM
Anyone else havin problems with the shout box, i can see it but i haven't got the box to type in.

Calneon
17th December 2008, 01:41 PM
It doesn't load for me unless I navigate away from the homepage and then back again.

Colonel Mitch
17th December 2008, 02:49 PM
I get teh same problem as phantom

Chalex4
17th December 2008, 06:58 PM
Hmm, that is odd. Please make sure that you all have the www. in the address bar, and clear your cookies and cache to make sure that that isn't the issue. Also, it sounds like you just aren't logged in Target, since the typing box doesn't appear when you aren't logged in. Also, what browsers are you all using? Try another browser.

Colonel Mitch
18th December 2008, 02:30 PM
Remember chalex, i use everything EXCEPT firefox... and once again it seems to be teh only 1 that will load the site properly first time.
Tried it in Chrome, IE, Konquerer and Opera and the shoutbox doesnt load the first time, but will when you refresh the page. If the cookies persist then it works ok but if they get cleared then it brakes again :S

Calneon
18th December 2008, 02:36 PM
I use everything except everything that isn't Firefox.

OK I KNOW WHY! My favourites link was without the www. Fixed now!

Target
18th December 2008, 07:43 PM
Of course im logged in you retard, and i've cleared the cookies and everythin else an it still doesnt work, it worked fine until you changed the header on the web page.

Target
18th December 2008, 08:39 PM
no worries i fixed it myself now Chalex, btw is the i34 video going to be your xmas present to ATK this year or next?

(ONLY A JOKE DON'T GO KILLING KITTENS OR ANYTHING)