PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] {вℓσσ∂Øค†н} | †£คR(Two Clans)

Shigurei
17th December 2008, 05:51 PM
Clan's Full Name:{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}, |†£คR
Clan Tag:{BloodOath},{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}, |†£คR
Clan Leader's Real Name:Shigu/Shigurei
Clan Leader's In-Game Name:
{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙhigu|†£คR/ {вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙanctuaryOfGods|†£คR.
Clan Location:West Coast, USA
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire:sanctuaryofgods@hotmail.com /Shigurei
Clan Leader's Email:gundamknight111@hotmail.com
Age Range:10-40
Admin's Steam ID:
Does your clan have/use Teamspeak: No, But I Can Fix That
Games Your Clan Plays:Every Single Game That Can Hold A Clan/Guild
Are you in any leagues?: Yes, 12 and 2
--> If so what is your position?: Leader
Small Description/Extra Information:
Preferable Teamspeak Channel Name: {вℓσσ∂Øค†н}|†£คR.
Username of admin:{BloodOath}Shigurei

Isphera
17th December 2008, 06:23 PM
Games Your Clan Plays:Every Single Game That Can Hold A Clan/Guild

Could you elaborate on this please by giving specific game names. It's hard to judge a clan when they say they play 'everything'. Does your clan play Lost Vikings 2, CS:CZ and GTA IV simultaneously?

Also, can you make your sig smaller. And are the annoying symbols needed? Chalex is the adjudicator for these things, but most of us have an opinion. I expect him to contact you shortly.

Chalex4
17th December 2008, 06:29 PM
Before I consider your application, could I ask you to sort out your signature since it is far too big. Also, your name is too long, please give me a name that I can change it to (same length as everyone elses' please). I would also prefer it if you didn't use weird characters as login names for the forum.

Looking at what you have been saying in the shoutbox doesn't make much sense.

<{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙhigurei|†£คR> They Would Not Type It So I Cannot Give Written Proof, I have witnesses of course though |Â.†.Ķ.|V| Coldchain

<{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙhigurei|†£คR> |Â.†.Ķ.| hxen147 Cold Chain was also disrespectful towards playerslayer prob. due to harsh feelings because he left ATK for marriage & Navy

<{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙhigurei|†£คR> ColdChain<-did most of the shit Slay Kick Re kick unreasonable answer to kick 128ping=lag? lied about loving everyone, Vampire<-not in ATK Hates Azns Anger Problems From Being Owned, Hrex/not sure if that's right <-just stood there pretty much didn't even care so idk what to do with that

<Trigger> What was his name/which server?

I have not heard of any of the people above before, and they certainly don't have admin. Am I missing something?

D_K_Head
17th December 2008, 06:29 PM
Its just a personal experience, but coming to a forum to complain about admin abuse, and then posting a join request seems a bit... silly?

oh, and how do you pronounce your name? I have trouble reading these silly extras people seem compelled to add

Isphera
17th December 2008, 06:32 PM
Is that even english what is being said in the shoutbox, because I can't understand half of that.

EDIT -
|Â.†.Ķ.|V| Coldchain

Check the tags of our members and that. Although its the same letters, we do not have dot's or added symbols. Also, there is no-one from here called Coldchain (as far as I am aware)

EDIT2 - I've read some of this guys posts, and looking at age range, I am guessing it is near the lower part. Also based on the posts is the opinion which I have of not letting this guy and his clan in.

EDIT3 - Final Straw - Crashing XMas contest without 10 posts, plus having a copy already, and admitting he wanted two. Goodbye. Should be quickest clan rejection in history.

VoX
17th December 2008, 07:20 PM
From what I can see, the name is "{Bloodoath} Shigurei | Tear" however I am not fluent in "1337" so I cannot be sure.

I am in agreement with Oric here that the clan's age rage is probably the lower end of 10-40.

Clan Leader's Real Name:Shigu/Shigurei

By Real Name we mean name in real life, and although you are American I strongly doubt they call their kids "Shigurei"

Are you in any leagues?: Yes, 12 and 2
--> If so what is your position?: Leader

By "What is your position" we mean in the league and not the clan.

If you can amend these to give us the correct information then your application will be considered by the administration team (Chalex.)

Isphera
17th December 2008, 07:35 PM
I like the fact you describe the 'team' as Chalex on his own :D

D_K_Head
17th December 2008, 07:40 PM
He's all the team we'll ever need? :P

Bloo
17th December 2008, 07:53 PM
Well, with a one person team you can always claim that the entire team turns up to practices eh?

D_K_Head
17th December 2008, 08:02 PM
unless you forget :P

Bloo
17th December 2008, 08:04 PM
But then, if none of the team turns up, was there ever a practice?

VoX
17th December 2008, 08:21 PM
I'm still confused here mainly due to the fact of (Two Clans) in the title, it just seems a little odd.

Also, your name is too long, please give me a name that I can change it to (same length as everyone elses' please). I would also prefer it if you didn't use weird characters as login names for the forum.

That also still needs to be done.

Calneon
17th December 2008, 08:58 PM
Clan Leader's In-Game Name:
{вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙhigu|†£คR/ {вℓσσ∂Øค†н}ﮙanctuaryOfGods|†£คR.

Dear fucking god man.

Isphera
18th December 2008, 12:58 AM
Someone needs to chill out on the keyboard.

Shigurei
18th December 2008, 01:16 AM
Before I consider your application, could I ask you to sort out your signature since it is far too big. Also, your name is too long, please give me a name that I can change it to (same length as everyone elses' please). I would also prefer it if you didn't use weird characters as login names for the forum.

Looking at what you have been saying in the shoutbox doesn't make much sense.

I have not heard of any of the people above before, and they certainly don't have admin. Am I missing something?
They are of another Aim To Kill Clan I Assumed That They Were Part Of This Place Since It Was Like The Other Clan

how do i change my name?

meh...Shigurei/Shigu

Shigurei
18th December 2008, 01:17 AM
Its just a personal experience, but coming to a forum to complain about admin abuse, and then posting a join request seems a bit... silly?

oh, and how do you pronounce your name? I have trouble reading these silly extras people seem compelled to add

if you want change do it yourself

Their Not Silly, People actually have to make these on computers and it's hard work cause you have to encode it or do a sequence of commands to make it show up again

From what I can see, the name is "{Bloodoath} Shigurei | Tear" however I am not fluent in "1337" so I cannot be sure.

I am in agreement with Oric here that the clan's age rage is probably the lower end of 10-40.

By Real Name we mean name in real life, and although you are American I strongly doubt they call their kids "Shigurei"

By "What is your position" we mean in the league and not the clan.

If you can amend these to give us the correct information then your application will be considered by the administration team (Chalex.)

lol people do actually call them shigurei i'm Asian not American
if by league you mean in ATK then i have none...

I'm still confused here mainly due to the fact of (Two Clans) in the title, it just seems a little odd.

That also still needs to be done.

it just means i own more then 1 clan

Someone needs to chill out on the keyboard.

i copy and pasted it off my Steam.

D_K_Head
18th December 2008, 01:36 AM
wow... that must be some sort of record... i've never seen anything past a triple post in a forum before.

Shigurei
18th December 2008, 01:40 AM
wow... that must be some sort of record... i've never seen anything past a triple post in a forum before.

:? I was just replying to those that needed it and it was more then 3 lol....

Could you elaborate on this please by giving specific game names. It's hard to judge a clan when they say they play 'everything'. Does your clan play Lost Vikings 2, CS:CZ and GTA IV simultaneously?

Also, can you make your sig smaller. And are the annoying symbols needed? Chalex is the adjudicator for these things, but most of us have an opinion. I expect him to contact you shortly.

it means if we wanted to play on a game then we would go on it and create the clan simple enough for you?

Calneon
18th December 2008, 01:55 AM
it means if we wanted to play on a game then we would go on it and create the clan simple enough for you?
I think he wants to know what games you currently play....

Also, your name isn't '1337', it's just substituting letters for greek/latin/whatever letters that look similar.

Shigurei
18th December 2008, 02:03 AM
I think he wants to know what games you currently play....

Also, your name isn't '1337', it's just substituting letters for greek/latin/whatever letters that look similar.

Yes, I know he was subbing for my Letters i'll change it if possible
I currently play a wide variety
Rakion, Shaiya, Atlantica, Dead Frontier, Cs:S, Zombie Panic, HLDM2, FlyFF, RE Cold Blood 2, Mixcraft 4 <-music maker meh, Civilization 4 and Above with the new mods, Cabal, 2moons Expedition, L4D(when my brother isn't playing it),DOD, DOD:S, CS, HLE1,HLe2, Silkroad, COD4,Freelancer & Rohan Online
but i have much more yawn~ <-involuntary reflex from trying to avoiding talk to someone so much...
Combat Arms<-still getting clan on here

The only reason why'd I put a "Range" on it, is to not have people like you judge me based only on my age, just because i'm young doesn't mean i can't do anything, i've already met people like you so many times already.

D_K_Head
18th December 2008, 05:42 AM
acctually, i'm with... him here. Descrimination by age isn't a valid reason imo...

Besides, we can always think of different reasons.

Vicious Horizon
18th December 2008, 08:33 AM
haha dk,

You guys play Freelancer O_o? Hi 5 :)

Isphera
18th December 2008, 01:06 PM
OK, can we just get this joker out of here. A quintiple post, a double post and he thinks people who use gay symbols are smart. GTFO.

EDIT:
:? I was just replying to those that needed it and it was more then 3 lol....

You can do it in one post you realise?

EDIT2:
People actually have to make these on computers and it's hard work

Are you American or retarded?

EDIT3:

That is not what I asked. I asked for the names of specific games which your clan mostly plays, as it is statistically impossible for your to have a clan/guild in every game that does. And the list below...

Rakion, Shaiya, Atlantica, Dead Frontier, Cs:S, Zombie Panic, HLDM2, FlyFF, RE Cold Blood 2, Mixcraft 4 <-music maker meh, Civilization 4 and Above with the new mods, Cabal, 2moons Expedition, L4D(when my brother isn't playing it),DOD, DOD:S, CS, HLE1,HLe2, Silkroad, COD4,Freelancer & Rohan Online
but i have much more yawn~ <-involuntary reflex from trying to avoiding talk to someone so much...
Combat Arms<-still getting clan on here

does not cover it, because we do not know how much you play those games per week and how much of that time is spent with your clan.

EDIT4: This is how you reply to several posts in one. Stop inflaming your post count and making me read crap.

VoX
18th December 2008, 04:52 PM
Ok, I've tidied up all the quintuple posts and whatnot AND sorted out the sig, please refrain from using another "1337" or animated sig or this application will be rejected.

Your login name will be changed to Shigurei when Chalex get's a chance, that's past what the Mod CP allows me to do.

So you are avoiding talking to the community that your clan has applied to... Once again I am confused...

Isphera
18th December 2008, 05:01 PM
Just reject the application and be done with it IMO.

VoX
18th December 2008, 05:26 PM
Just check and it went like this; signed up with clan, 8 minutes later he signed up for the L4D competition although not qualifying for it, and then spamming to make up post count.

Application rejected on the grounds that it was just to increase the chances of winning Left 4 Dead.